Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korbu

Iquartz Vs Granite Top

On 11/6/2016 at 4:11 AM, Kalye1981 said:

Iquartz is not as professional as they claimed to be. My friend installed iquartz in their house. The installer came, a corner snapped as they didn't lower down the corner properly. It was for the bay window. They wanted them to accept by sticking it back and sand it so that it will not be obvious. It was the designer who flared up and insist they bring it back. The installer kept saying I can bring it back and bring a new piece, what if it snap again? So much so for a 10 years warranty. I'm not a quartz seller and nothing against this firm. This is what really happened. 

The quartz top was ordered through their balestier showroom so it shouldn't be fake. 

Wah... 
Wonder if the installer is a direct-employee though.. Maybe sub-con??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 22/12/2016 at 9:34 PM, june2006 said:

Wah... 

Not sure. My friend ordered from their showroom in balestia 

Edited by Kalye1981

iquartz is from china leh.. my friend got iquartz and it stains easily. i got sensa granite. its easy to maintain and it will not stain! I saw the demo at stone amperor that convinced me to get sensa granite instead of normal granite!:yeah:

Iquartz and Granite tops are both have their pros and cons.

You can also try this high quality natural stone slab from Lapitec. Many options for colours, smooth/rough surface and patterns to choose from.

It is also suitable for different surface at home. Plus, Lapitec is versatile, practical, technological and natural.

Best place to shop for it is in StoneAmperor. They have a very good pre- and after-sales services. Plus their sales team is very helpful and responsive to customers' requests.

Best is to consult their sales consultant on your requirements and budget. Hope this would help you make a better decision soon!

On 10/2/2018 at 12:23 PM, peach said:

iquartz is from china leh.. my friend got iquartz and it stains easily. i got sensa granite. its easy to maintain and it will not stain! I saw the demo at stone amperor that convinced me to get sensa granite instead of normal granite!:yeah:

yeah. Sensa granite is damn nice! By cosentino. 

On 10/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Ed Max said:

Iquartz and Granite tops are both have their pros and cons.

You can also try this high quality natural stone slab from Lapitec. Many options for colours, smooth/rough surface and patterns to choose from.

It is also suitable for different surface at home. Plus, Lapitec is versatile, practical, technological and natural.

Best place to shop for it is in StoneAmperor. They have a very good pre- and after-sales services. Plus their sales team is very helpful and responsive to customers' requests.

Best is to consult their sales consultant on your requirements and budget. Hope this would help you make a better decision soon!

Lapitec is another great material for table top too.

Caesarstone is much better if you compare it with iquartz. 

It's thicker and of higher quality. Brand wise, caesarstone is clear winner too! 

iquartz is a product from china with singapore brand. 

Still, it's up to the homeowner on which to use. 

Choosing a countertop for your kitchen is important. You need to make a long term choice and you won't be changing your top every year. 

More on caesarstone here: https://www.stoneamperor.com.sg/caesarstone-quartz/

On 12/22/2016 at 9:34 PM, june2006 said:

Wah... 

they don't use subcons. they installers are all inhouse