Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Nice kitchen! I like the contrast between your white subway tiles and the woody kitchen top. Is your kitchen top from Ikea? Don't mind, when you are free, can help me measure your subway tiles (from Unlimited right?). Thanks!

Hello again, your place looks really nice and homely now!! Congrats! Especially like ur taobao buys and your wood top kitchen.

You unpack and move in faster than me eh, I still have boxes everywhere even though my Reno completed first haha I'm now scrambling like mad before CNY. :D

Btw, what's behind your sunk? Saw that your washing machine is opposite the stove area.. It's just for the chute area? Thanks for sharing all your pics especially your utility room pic - helpful in giving me ideas on how to organize stuff! Which supplier did you go with for store room shelves?

Nice kitchen! I like the contrast between your white subway tiles and the woody kitchen top. Is your kitchen top from Ikea? Don't mind, when you are free, can help me measure your subway tiles (from Unlimited right?). Thanks!

Hi bluecheeze

Yup, the kitxhen top is from ikea.

The subway tile measurement is 20cmx10cm

Btw, what's behind your sunk? Saw that your washing machine is opposite the stove area.. It's just for the chute area? Thanks for sharing all your pics especially your utility room pic - helpful in giving me ideas on how to organize stuff! Which supplier did you go with for store room shelves?

Hi mandj

I left the area below the sink empty. As i push the sink area next to the rubbish chute, the space behind it is quite small. Maybe put a few pot of small plants on the window ledge?

I ordered the shelvings from yee sin

Congrats on moving to your new house!!! :sport-smiley-004:

Invite me go see see soon k! :rolleyes:

Aiyah, anytime. I am thinking of inviting you all to my place during CNY if ah rong prefers us to visit at a later date.

Urkitchen is just so lovely.always want a white kitchen but kinda scared of maintenance.maybe I just do lah.better to hv house that I really like than house that I don't like.thanks again yah for ur sharing^_^.enjoy cny!!!!! Huat ah!!!@@