Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nexer

Home Sweet Home Feeling

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hey bro, wat software you used to create the floorplan ? been looking for something easy to do myself for sometime but no avail.. thanks in advance.

Hihi

U can google floorplanner

C9693196-A1B1-4DF3-AAD6-89DD1A024873-775where you bought these? could you mind to tell me?

Hihi

I bought it via taobao website. I dont hv the link anyway so u gotta browse the website for it

4mths after moving in, some minor issues surfaced, called my ID and he rectified it FOC immediately.

My neighbour downstair kitchen ceiling was peeling, but My ID did the repair work for them FOC too!!

this is wat i call a responsible ID!

Hihi

I bought it via taobao website. I dont hv the link anyway so u gotta browse the website for it

C9693196-A1B1-4DF3-AAD6-89DD1A024873-775where you bought these? could you mind to tell me?

I also like these bedside cabinets, and was disappointed when the link provided by Nexer has been taken offline by the seller. So I went through a thorough search on taobao for bedside cabinets. After scrolling through 27 over pages, just when I am about to give up... i found this:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.275.LI2pvr&id=13709529475 :sport-smiley-004:

Hi all reno talkers!

Its been awhile since i posted here. Glad to see so many active new members.

Its been a year since i moved in and things have changed quite abit (taobao the culprit!). Old sofa is sold and now waiting for the new one to join the family.

To give an update, the taobao purchases in 2012 are still going strong (fingers crossed). Quite happy i took the risk and save a sum of money back then.

Oh ya, to those who have pm me asking about my ID, yup he has been prompt to any follow up i have requested even till now. So kudos to his excellent customer service!

Hi all reno talkers!

Its been awhile since i posted here. Glad to see so many active new members.

Its been a year since i moved in and things have changed quite abit (taobao the culprit!). Old sofa is sold and now waiting for the new one to join the family.

To give an update, the taobao purchases in 2012 are still going strong (fingers crossed). Quite happy i took the risk and save a sum of money back then.

Oh ya, to those who have pm me asking about my ID, yup he has been prompt to any follow up i have requested even till now. So kudos to his excellent customer service!

thanks to your testimony on TB products..confidence boost