Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

May I know where did you get the square wooden stools at the kitchen counter?

It's ok. I went to the previous pages n saw hat they were from ikea.

Took some pictures of incomplete kitchen ... still pending the lightings of counterbar to be installed and might getting more shelves, quite empty for current settings :unsure:

The whole kitchen :

1355834453-3333149343_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from counter bar :

1355834457-1125822403_n.jpg

Angle from washer and dryer area :

1355834445-2400290625_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from microwave :

1355834437-2842071598_n.jpg

Nice!

BTW I will be using kompactop for my kitchen cabinet (Alaska Maple) and also my vanity top (White), but will take measurement next year. :yamseng:

No worry, your kitchen will soon fill with bottle sterilizer, container for putting milk bottles, milk powder tin, containers containing chinese medicines

very very beautiful house!

Thanks macuser77 ~

Tell your confinement nanny to be careful lor... best if you buy some coasters and place them on the kompactop in case your confinement nanny need to put a hot pot on the surface top. Afterall, it is just a piece of laminate and resistance to heat will not be as good as compared to stones. Anyway, loving your kitchen a lot. I will have to choose a light brown colour caesarstone for my kitchen top as my helper has to cook 2 meals a day for a family of 6.

I already have some coasters, will remind the confinement nanny tried not to put hot stuff on the kompactop. The sale person didn't mention about the heat issue, but so far we didn't encountered any problem on the kompactop especially no water issue ...

caesarstone will be more expensive than kompactop, I also have thought of using the brown colour caesarstone but it was more expensive ..

I also saw this brand and really like it. Super unique special and slim. Just that overall dont suit my theme. And my htb dont believe such a thin piece is lasting. Haiz.

Ha .. initially my husband also didn't believe such a thin piece is lasting but I insisted to have it, hope it won't bring any issues to us .. so far so good.

Me again!

May I know where did you get your common toilet's mirror set? And it's cost? Does it come with the wooden portion? Looks great.

The mirror set was from Ikea, cost 69 dollars ... few choices of color and we choose the wooden color.

Hi eekenji, very nice kitchen! May I know what made you go for Kompactop instead of solid top apart from the nice woody feel? :)

Thanks .. I go for Kompactop, main reason was the woody feeling and it also same price as solid top.

Not really like the solid top color, I guess I will choose black color if I use solid top.

It's ok. I went to the previous pages n saw hat they were from ikea.

Yeah, they were from Ikea .. you can find them in Ikea restaurant as well : )

Nice!

BTW I will be using kompactop for my kitchen cabinet (Alaska Maple) and also my vanity top (White), but will take measurement next year. :yamseng:

No worry, your kitchen will soon fill with bottle sterilizer, container for putting milk bottles, milk powder tin, containers containing chinese medicines

1000miles, ha .. so you also choose kompactop. Looking forward to see your reno pics.

Yeah, I guess so .. the kitchen wont be empty like right now in future especially when my baby come out.

Btw, yesterday went to Tampines to buy these stuffs for kitchen :

Coffee and Tea cans to store my coffee and tea bags, previously they have Sugar can but already sold out. :dunno:

1355838144-3236004473_n.jpg

1000miles, ha .. so you also choose kompactop. Looking forward to see your reno pics.

Yeah, I guess so .. the kitchen wont be empty like right now in future especially when my baby come out.

Btw, yesterday went to Tampines to buy these stuffs for kitchen :

Coffee and Tea cans to store my coffee and tea bags, previously they have Sugar can but already sold out. :dunno:

1355838144-3236004473_n.jpg

Nice coffee and tea cans! Very zakka style. Where are they from?

Btw, what tiles are you using as backsplash and its dimension?

Edited by bleucheeze

Took some pictures of incomplete kitchen ... still pending the lightings of counterbar to be installed and might getting more shelves, quite empty for current settings :unsure:

The whole kitchen :

1355834453-3333149343_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from counter bar :

1355834457-1125822403_n.jpg

Angle from washer and dryer area :

1355834445-2400290625_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from microwave :

1355834437-2842071598_n.jpg

Angle from the lovely clock :

1355834460-3116703943_n.jpg

I love your kitchen and the clock... so beautiful.. :D

Hi eekenji

Congrates that your place looks almost flawless and so beautiful. Hope i can achieve the same result for my new place too.

I happen to see that your countertop kompactop behind your sink is only supported by a small portion of the wall below. In the long run, will it topple if too much presure is exerted on it?

Nice coffee and tea cans! Very zakka style. Where are they from?

Btw, what tiles are you using as backsplash and its dimension?

I got the zakka coffee and tea cans from sqft in tampines.

The tiles are from Hafary if i remember correctly, but cannot remember its exact dimension. :dunno:

I love your kitchen and the clock... so beautiful.. :D

Thanks chewbb ..

Hi eekenji

Congrates that your place looks almost flawless and so beautiful. Hope i can achieve the same result for my new place too.

I happen to see that your countertop kompactop behind your sink is only supported by a small portion of the wall below. In the long run, will it topple if too much presure is exerted on it?

Thanks Nexer ~

Based on features of kompactop, it shouldn't topple la.

We have eaten few times using the counterbar area and so far no issue la .. and I also believed on the workmanship of our carpenter.

Post renovation picture for master bathroom

We have moved in for more than 2 weeks, the master bathroom was considered as completed except the ventilation fan still pending for some touch-up. I just updated my blog with pictures taken for master bathroom, more pictures can refer to this link.

I made this picture and framed it with Ikea frame, the wordings are meant for Kenji .. he always can not aim the center :P

1355920758-1209745341_n.jpg

The shelf was bought from Franc Franc, design is similar to what Ikea selling but in smaller size. We also got it during promotion, so it was also cheaper than Ikea.

1355920757-988905613_n.jpg

These little baskets were got from Ikea, purpose was to store some bathroom accessories and cosmetics stuff.

1355920759-615763280_n.jpg

The basket bag was to put our dirty clothes but the wording was written as "paper" instead of "laundry". I got this from Tampines One shopping center.

1355920760-2189787499_n.jpg

Snapshots taken from the feature wall of shower area, this was the wall tiles we choose for our bathroom feature wall at shower area.

1355920762-1367926770_n.jpg

I love what you did with your house and thank you for sharing so much details and information.

Thanks torayme ~ it's fair to share with each other, I also got some ideas from other t-blog owner.

Love the shower bottles. Where did you get it from?

Valerie, I like your t-blog, been followed on your t-blog before started our renovation ...

The shower bottles were got from Muji, I changed all the bottles including the dish wash detergent to Muji bottles. I like Muji feels ..