Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Hi eekenji, sorry to bother again, but would it be possible to share the contacts of jimmy from 3d innovative with me?

Also, for the part of the old balcony which became your living room, is the ceiling levelled? If not what method did your contractor use to level it?

thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi eekenji, are your window grilles the normal silver aluminium ones or white powder coated?

I'm trying to achieve the white/wood look too but white powder coated ones are much more expensive =(

thanks!

white powder coated, the windows were done by previous owner - just one year ago .. quite new and maintained well.

We didn't touch anything on the window and door.

Hi eekenji, sorry to bother again, but would it be possible to share the contacts of jimmy from 3d innovative with me?

Also, for the part of the old balcony which became your living room, is the ceiling levelled? If not what method did your contractor use to level it?

thanks!

No problem ..

Jimmy contact : 8571 8531

We didn't level up the ceiling. We bought the top floor, so ceiling is higher.

Post renovation picture for Common Bedroom 1

More pictures can refer to this link.

Opposite master bedroom was the common bedroom #1, which will be rented out. It was fully furnished with a queen size bed, brand new wardrobe, build-in shelves and study table. We also asked the carpenter to fabricate bay window cabinets for the recess area. The cabinets were big enough to store a lot of stuffs, included a large luggage. The wallpaper was ordered online from Korea, the quality was really good.

1362141818-2732422586_n.jpg

1362141830-4228235143_n.jpg

1362141820-561560691_n.jpg

hi, which laminate you used and which color code (those white ones)? do the white slowly turn yellowish?

Not sure what laminate ... so far they didn't turn yellowish after 3 months of staying.

It was those matte finish type of laminate.

Post renovation picture for Common Bedroom 2

This is another common bedroom 2 – my sister bedroom. The design was the same as common bedroom 1, with build in book shelves, study table and recess window cabinets. It was slightly bigger than common bedroom 1.

1362645290-1555946870_n.jpg

1362645291-191530885_n.jpg

You have got a nice house and lovely child! =)

May I know where you get your dining chairs from ?

And how much it costs?

Also, for your capenter Ah Thong, do you mind sharing his company name and contact?

Can you please PM me?

Thanks!

You have got a nice house and lovely child! =)

May I know where you get your dining chairs from ?

And how much it costs?

Also, for your capenter Ah Thong, do you mind sharing his company name and contact?

Can you please PM me?

Thanks!

Hi Enjoylife, have pm you ...

the dining chairs are from gmarket - bought at 62 dollars each.

Thong contact can be found from the last link of my signature.

Post renovation picture for Master Bedroom

I also like the bedsheet set from muji but they didn’t sell king size bedsheet set so I bought this king size quilt cover set online from oversea ~ looked similar to muji style.

1356005586-119268927_n.jpg

We also get the carpenter to built a storage settee and cabinet under the recess area of bay window :

1362645294-1929573174_n.jpg

Our master bedroom can access to our study room, we installed a bi-fold door in between the wall.

1362645296-348000155_n.jpg

Another wall from our master bedroom was the walk-in wardrobe. It was just beside the door.

1362645305-2042923893_n.jpg

We built the walk-in wardrobe with Ikea system and only costed us for few hundred dollars which was cheaper than a normal wardrobe.

1362645304-1178613704_l_n.jpg

Post renovation picture for Living Hall

The wide angle view of our living hall – there is a little balcony beside the living hall.

1362645307-3792481073_n.jpg

1362645307-1225889440_n.jpg

Bought many little small houses to put on the shelves above the TV console for decoration purpose. The retro camera was bought from Osaka during this year Japan trip.

1358933887-4038131521_n.jpg

I like all your photos posted! :dribble: Can i know if you mou your Tv on the wall? if yes, how u manage to hide all the wires!

Post renovation picture for Living Hall

The wide angle view of our living hall – there is a little balcony beside the living hall.

1362645307-3792481073_n.jpg

1362645307-1225889440_n.jpg

Bought many little small houses to put on the shelves above the TV console for decoration purpose. The retro camera was bought from Osaka during this year Japan trip.

1358933887-4038131521_n.jpg

Hi,

Congrats on your little joy of bundle & your lovely cosy home :)

Would you mind to let me noe the contacts for your contractor Ah Huat and carpenter Ah Thong?

I couldn't find the contacts though u mentioned it can b found at the end link of your signature...

Thank u so much!

Take care!

I like all your photos posted! :dribble: Can i know if you mou your Tv on the wall? if yes, how u manage to hide all the wires!

Yeap, the tv is mounted directly to wall. My carpenter made a little white box below the tv to hide those wires :notti:

He was a nice guy, he said this will no need to build additional wall and can save cost.