Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Hi eekenji, can you take a photo of your bathroom's ventilation fan? Would like to see where do you mount it. Thank you.

Hi, the ventilation fan was hide inside the pipe ... my husband bought the industrial type of ventilation fan which is more power.

The contractor charged us more than 500 to install the ventilation fan piping, he over-charged us on this.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Eekenji, can you pm me the price of the sofa? This is on my list of preferred designs. Thanks!

PMed, thanks ..

Thanks eekenji.. mind to share how much u have spend on your carpentry? Btw is all electrical works done by your contract?

We spent around 17k for all carpentry works including the following items :

- Low height recess cabinet with storage in laminates @ Entrance

- Full height shoe cabinet in laminates @ Entrance.

- Shelf + Table + Low height recess cabinet with storage in laminates @ Bedroom 2

- Shelf + Table + Low height recess cabinet with storage in laminates @ Bedroom 3

- Low height recess cabinet with storage in laminates @ Playroom

- Full height book shelf cabinet in laminates @ Playroom

- Full height Tv cabinet in laminates @ Living.

- Install platform with laminate @ Balcony.

- Install 2 fixed & 2 panels of sliding doors with glass @ Playroom.

- Low height recess cabinet + settee with storage in laminates @ MBR

- Full height cabinet in laminates to box-up piping @ Study.

- Full height bookshelves @ Study.

- Suspended study table @ Study.

- Build 2 units of slabs @ both baths.

Yes, electrical works was done by my contractor.

Got this pair of Chinese New Year red cushions complementary from Century Square with spending more than 200 bucks, feel that they not really matching the color of our sofa – decided to diy cushion covers for them. Went to Ikea to buy the fabric, there are many nice designs and I choose the brown checker design.

1363355652-1392067553_n.jpg

It was quite simple to make the cushion cover – scissor, fabric and sewing stuffs.

1363355650-393270168_n.jpg

Initial thought of buying this fabric actually was planning to diy baby cot bedsheet because it was quite difficult to find a nice baby cot bedsheet in Singapore. Found some nice baby cot bedsheet when browsing the internet, especially those chevron design … looked so scandinavian feel. However, I cannot find the chevron design fabric here – seems like not common in Singapore.

Here’s the final product of baby cot bedsheet + cushion :

1363355654-857020867_n.jpg

1363355655-438087155_n.jpg

Hi eenkenji

I'm considering a unit in tampines with 80% of your layout but there are no window panels at the kitchen area so may consider to change the study room wall to glass panel like yours for more natural light.

How much do you spend to demolish the wall and construct the glass panels and the door?

Hi eenkenji

I'm considering a unit in tampines with 80% of your layout but there are no window panels at the kitchen area so may consider to change the study room wall to glass panel like yours for more natural light.

How much do you spend to demolish the wall and construct the glass panels and the door?

The glass panel you mentioned is the room behind the living hall (pic below) ?

1362645307-1225889440_n.jpg

We have demolished about 8 walls, so the contractor charged us 1900 because one of the wall in kitchen need PE ... That already cost 600.

We have demolished about 8 walls, so the contractor charged us 1900 because one of the wall in kitchen need PE ... That already cost 600.

Yes, this is the one. Your place is so well done up!

Post renovation picture for Common Bedroom 2

More pictures can refer to this link.

This is another common bedroom 2 – my sister bedroom. The design was the same as common bedroom 1, with build in book shelves, study table and recess window cabinets. It was slightly bigger than common bedroom 1.

1362645290-1555946870_n.jpg

1362645291-191530885_n.jpg

NICE!!!

May i have the contacts of your curtains in the common bedroom?

Customised?

Your inbox is full.

Thans in advance!

Bryan

Got this pair of Chinese New Year red cushions complementary from Century Square with spending more than 200 bucks, feel that they not really matching the color of our sofa – decided to diy cushion covers for them. Went to Ikea to buy the fabric, there are many nice designs and I choose the brown checker design.

1363355652-1392067553_n.jpg

It was quite simple to make the cushion cover – scissor, fabric and sewing stuffs.

1363355650-393270168_n.jpg

Initial thought of buying this fabric actually was planning to diy baby cot bedsheet because it was quite difficult to find a nice baby cot bedsheet in Singapore. Found some nice baby cot bedsheet when browsing the internet, especially those chevron design … looked so scandinavian feel. However, I cannot find the chevron design fabric here – seems like not common in Singapore.

Here’s the final product of baby cot bedsheet + cushion :

1363355654-857020867_n.jpg

1363355655-438087155_n.jpg

You can get chevron fabrics from etsy - they ship international or www.needleandthread.com.sg (they stock chevron fabric by michael miller IIRC)

Hi eekenji,

Your living room really nice!! Btw, where you get those big sofa? White color very nice but not easy to maintain. Have the replacement cover?

Took some pictures of incomplete kitchen ... still pending the lightings of counterbar to be installed and might getting more shelves, quite empty for current settings :unsure:

The whole kitchen :

1355834453-3333149343_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from counter bar :

1355834457-1125822403_n.jpg

Angle from washer and dryer area :

1355834445-2400290625_n.jpg

Close-up look of kompactop from microwave :

1355834437-2842071598_n.jpg

Angle from the lovely clock :

1355834460-3116703943_n.jpg

There are no issues with pacing the solid top across the washer/dryer? My ID was telling me that there will be issues with the pipe lah what lah.. ur kitchen is so coool.

Thanks jasminecheng and Tangerinedreams ~

Bryan, the curtains are ordered online from gmarket @ this link.

Take note that there might have some damage due to delivery condition.

I have sent email to seller regarding the dented issue but there is no response at all ... Anyway, the blind still can be used but there is defect there.

NICE!!!

May i have the contacts of your curtains in the common bedroom?

Customised?

Your inbox is full.

Thans in advance!

Bryan

You can get chevron fabrics from etsy - they ship international or www.needleandthread.com.sg (they stock chevron fabric by michael miller IIRC)

Thanks ment0s !!

I have account with etsy but I forgot to browse the chevron fabrics from them ... Yes, now I can diy a chevron bedding for my baby gal ~

The website you gave also nice ! Thanks so much ~

Some ideas I like about chevron design of nursery :

chevron-nursery-print-via-pinterest.png

Noticed that you engaged alan, I believed he can make your house very nice ... looking forward to see your final result, welcome to East side of Singapore ~

Wonder how much you going to spend for your reno, you seems want to change the whole thing also :dribble:...

Thanks ment0s !!

I have account with etsy but I forgot to browse the chevron fabrics from them ... Yes, now I can diy a chevron bedding for my baby gal ~

The website you gave also nice ! Thanks so much ~

Some ideas I like about chevron design of nursery :

chevron-nursery-print-via-pinterest.png

Noticed that you engaged alan, I believed he can make your house very nice ... looking forward to see your final result, welcome to East side of Singapore ~

Wonder how much you going to spend for your reno, you seems want to change the whole thing also :dribble:...

I love the nursery colours that u chose! But I made my gal's nursery pink the last round! Haha

See below

00A009AE-2B7C-4D21-9FA7-97FA9924F6C3-1795-0000014E60BF5CBF.jpg

If they sky's the limit, I would love to change everything too! But we're changing er 80%.. I think second time home owners like us are correcting the errors we made in our first homes ! Haha