Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Thanks jasminecheng and Tangerinedreams ~

Bryan, the curtains are ordered online from gmarket @ this link.

Take note that there might have some damage due to delivery condition.

I have sent email to seller regarding the dented issue but there is no response at all ... Anyway, the blind still can be used but there is defect there.

THANKS! They look quite well built for the price.... hope you settle your issue soon!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi eekenji,

Your living room really nice!! Btw, where you get those big sofa? White color very nice but not easy to maintain. Have the replacement cover?

Thanks ~ the sofa was getting from a brand called Istill which carried by Picket and Rail.

It's grey color, we didn't purchase the replacement cover because we have dryer and the replacement cover is not cheap.

For more info can refer to this link.

1349599386-631287518_n.jpg

There are no issues with pacing the solid top across the washer/dryer? My ID was telling me that there will be issues with the pipe lah what lah.. ur kitchen is so coool.

No issue le and we like it very much - we didn't use solid top, we used kompactop.

The only problem was that the depth of kitchen top is more than standard top and they will charge more because more materials are used.

No issue le and we like it very much - we didn't use solid top, we used kompactop.

The only problem was that the depth of kitchen top is more than standard top and they will charge more because more materials are used.

thankyou thankyou. i'll get this across to the id. :D

I love the nursery colours that u chose! But I made my gal's nursery pink the last round! Haha

See below

00A009AE-2B7C-4D21-9FA7-97FA9924F6C3-1795-0000014E60BF5CBF.jpg

If they sky's the limit, I would love to change everything too! But we're changing er 80%.. I think second time home owners like us are correcting the errors we made in our first homes ! Haha

Wow, you also made your bb own bedsheet ~ nice !

My current baby cot bedsheet also pink color but it was bought one - not mummy handmade :P

So, want to do something special and unique for baby ... the pillow cover I saw for her, the cushion inside was also bought from Ikea.

It is changeable ~ next time will be the chevron design :yamseng:

1363940702-1624790119_n.jpg

She seem like mummy work, right ? Haha ...

1363940694-4292864711_n.jpg

Bought 2 kraft boxes from Daiso, which costed $2 each. I want to make something to hide those ugly wires and tissue packet. Here’s what I done for the tissue box – it took me less than fifteen minutes to finish ~ easy and fast. I used the masking tapes to decorate the edge of the opening.

1363940695-3530847767_n.jpg

Another box was made to hide those ugly cables :

1363940696-2152921279_n.jpg

After taken out the cover, all the ugly cables are appeared :

1363940696-898000319_n.jpg

Wow, you also made your bb own bedsheet ~ nice !

My current baby cot bedsheet also pink color but it was bought one - not mummy handmade :P

So, want to do something special and unique for baby ... the pillow cover I saw for her, the cushion inside was also bought from Ikea.

It is changeable ~ next time will be the chevron design :yamseng:

1363940702-1624790119_n.jpg

She seem like mummy work, right ? Haha ...

1363940694-4292864711_n.jpg

The cheapo mum in me thinks cot sheets are super overpriced. Haha! I do cushion covers too coz they are sooo overpriced too!

Bought 2 kraft boxes from Daiso, which costed $2 each. I want to make something to hide those ugly wires and tissue packet. Here’s what I done for the tissue box – it took me less than fifteen minutes to finish ~ easy and fast. I used the masking tapes to decorate the edge of the opening.

I think we have a lot in common, I spot my other love in ur pic !!! Washi tapes!!! :thumbs up:

The cheapo mum in me thinks cot sheets are super overpriced. Haha! I do cushion covers too coz they are sooo overpriced too!

I think we have a lot in common, I spot my other love in ur pic !!! Washi tapes!!! :thumbs up:

3rd MT tape lover reporting here! :sport-smiley-004:

Wow .. great, you gals also like masking tapes ! I really like to buy and collect different types of masking tapes, bought them either in Singapore or oversea when went to Taiwan or Japan (Masking Tape in Taiwan is so much cheaper). They are really good in decor or making craft stuffs, now I changed my masking tape location from study room to playroom :

1363940702-83582977_n.jpg

Saw this kraft box selling at $3.50 while shopping for stationary and craft stuffs. Assemble this to become the storage box for my masking tapes collection, now I have more excuses to buy more masking tapes :P – also used the masking tapes to decor the watering pot beside the box.

1363940700-2461527239_n.jpg

More pics of playroom is here.

3rd MT tape lover reporting here! :sport-smiley-004:

So creative! Really enjoy read your t-blog can learn a lot of thing....keep it up posting new thing :)

So creative! Really enjoy read your t-blog can learn a lot of thing....keep it up posting new thing :)

Thanks ~ Great to hear this, have few DIY ideas in mind but haven't started yet .

Actually the cable box was because I bought those plastic type online and found it cannot fit my home cable extension, so got to diy my own :unsure:

Hello gal

I was not able to PM you:(

Can you share with me your ID/Contractor's details?

Is it possible to share your quotation and breakdown as well? How much did you spend in total for renovation alone?

I simply fell in love with your house!

Thank you!:)

Hello gal

I was not able to PM you:(

Can you share with me your ID/Contractor's details?

Is it possible to share your quotation and breakdown as well? How much did you spend in total for renovation alone?

I simply fell in love with your house!

Thank you!:)

Hi, you can click on the last link of my signature to see the details : )

Finally, we organized the first house warming party with friends ~ Because the party is held in the morning, so I named it as Brunch Party … I wrote down the menu on the chalkboard beside our counter-bar. With the new oven, I have learned how to bake pasta and cookies – so these are parts of the brunch party menu. I bought the 2 tiers pink color serving stands from Ikea during promotion to serve all the mini fruit tarts and assorted breads and cakes.

1364194666-762063251_n.jpg

All the paper cups are stamped with individual name – everyone will have their own cups and they can decor their cup with the stickers put on the table.

1364194668-4017587430_n.jpg

These were the cup cookies we have made in advance ~ thanks to my dear sister helping me to mix the ingredients and taught me how to make the cup shape. They are meant for the mini fruit tarts.

1364194669-990757854_n.jpg

So, these are the final result of the mini fruit tarts – I used the strawberry.

1364194667-2596797601_n.jpg

This was the second time of making the baked pasta – it was tougher than first time because I need to make more than 10 persons of serving portion. I have made into 2 bakeware and all are finished.

1364194668-1420399981_n.jpg