Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi, I tried to pm you but your message is full. Do you mind sharing the contractor contact that you have used? Thanks!
junru22@hotmail.com

Hi, you can get the contacts from my signature link : ) Thanks ~

This was the first Christmas Decor I done for our home, previously I never do any decors for our first home in Bedok even though we have been stayed there for 5 years. Last year Christmas although we already moved into this new place, I also had no chances to do any decor because my tummy was so big during that time (baby born just 2 days after the Christmas). This year I just did a simple decor ~ I bought all the christmas decors from Daiso and total costed me for 10 bucks.

For the entrance, I hang a simple artificial wreath on the door - 2 bucks.

1387169633-1492843485.jpg

Put some hanging decors on the key shelf, the hanging decors come in a set and cost total 2 bucks.

1387169630-286230745.jpg

Also put one on the pot where we put our tv remote controller - previously the tv remote controllers were just put inside Ikea remote control pocket beside the sofa and baby like to take them out and play, so we have to switch the places to put our tv remote controllers.

1387169630-476889158.jpg

I also bought a big christmas sock and put baby photo on the front pocket, it also costed 2 bucks.

1387169634-672174698.jpg

The last Christmas decor I bought from Daiso was the small Christmas tree which costed me for 4 bucks and I placed it on the sound system.

1387169632-2571818483.jpg

Hi,may I know that kitchen top look nice it is sold top or laminate material will it be able to withstand the heat produce by the cooker hob please advise thank.

Thanks ~

really nice deco!

The kitchen top is kompactop and able to withstand heat .. so far so good, we cook everyday.

Hi,may I know that kitchen top look nice it is sold top or laminate material will it be able to withstand the heat produce by the cooker hob please advise thank.

thanks .. she always looking and touching the horse designs on the cribsheet, she thought they are real. Just received fabrics from fabric.com and will start to sew cushion covers for my safa .. the fabric design looked like this one :

HC-STORE0012-feat-600x300.jpg

Will share pictures of finished products.

Finally, I have captured the chevron cushion covers we sew .. it has been many months since we completed the craft sewing project. I placed the order in fabric.com for the grey chevron fabrics during their 70% promotion and thanks to my sister in law help to carry them from US back to Singapore. I managed to save the shipping cost ~

1387357450-845679721.jpg

I love the chevron prints and how they matched with our L-shape sofar color. The other two cushions were bought from Typo which costed about $5 during their promotion period, it was a steal to get $5 for a cushion with nice printing colors.

1387357450-2365795746.jpg

We have been stayed for a year and the sofa was still very comfortable. I like it because the L-shape managed to fit 2 of us and both of us can laid our legs straight comfortably. Next project will use yellow chevron printing to sew the cushion covers, yellow really matched well with grey color.

More photos to check my blog post here .

This was another DIY project we have done few months ago and now only have time to post it in my blog (more photos to check this post).

The DIY works were done in playroom during September timeframe; the works including self paste the wallpaper to one of the wall, install the cafe curtains for all the windows, and setup some lightings for studio photography purpose.

The exterior view of playroom from living room, I really loved the cafe curtains I bought online.

1387169760-3415724689.jpg

The overall look of the exterior of playroom. The words on the top supposed to be “ZAKKA” but there is no space to put another “K” .. so it become “ZAKA” icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g I also decor the top with some of the zakka stuffs I bought online, it hasn’t achieved the zakka looks that I wished but almost there already … :P

1387169758-2098748496.jpg

And this is the wall that we have pasted the wallpaper. I bought the wallpaper online and luckily it fit the theme I wanted.

1387169751-2301675447.jpg

The corner to put some of my favourite books …

1387169748-763927283.jpg

Some of the antique cameras I bought from Seoul, one of it still in working condition.

1387357447-967672681.jpg

This was another DIY project we have done few months ago and now only have time to post it in my blog (more photos to check this post).

The DIY works were done in playroom during September timeframe; the works including self paste the wallpaper to one of the wall, install the cafe curtains for all the windows, and setup some lightings for studio photography purpose.

The exterior view of playroom from living room, I really loved the cafe curtains I bought online.

The overall look of the exterior of playroom. The words on the top supposed to be “ZAKKA” but there is no space to put another “K” .. so it become “ZAKA” icon_sad.gif?m=1129645325g I also decor the top with some of the zakka stuffs I bought online, it hasn’t achieved the zakka looks that I wished but almost there already … :P

And this is the wall that we have pasted the wallpaper. I bought the wallpaper online and luckily it fit the theme I wanted.

1387169748-763927283.jpg

Some of the antique cameras I bought from Seoul, one of it still in working condition.

1387357447-967672681.jpg

White concept is similar to ours!

See our reno blog here

Hehe ... Our house was so lucky to be featured in decomyplace, this website is a great place to get reno ideas. We have done some simple interviews by the editor, finally see the outcome.

20140226-145832.jpg?w=640

• Like 1

1387169748-763927283.jpg

1387357447-967672681.jpg

may I know which website did you purchase the wallpaper? :)

your accessories are very nice.. love them.. but just hate the feeling of cleaning.. dust will settle since all of the shelvings are exposed

Hi eekenji, are you able to provide me the contacts to do the roller blind in your rooms and the blinds in the balcony area.. Thanks :)