Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Congrats...

Whole place really look bright and airy :good:

Thanks ... We really like the bright and airy factors of the house with so many windows ...

may I know which website did you purchase the wallpaper? :)

I bought the wallpaper from taobao, there are few sellers selling this wallpaper pattern.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

your accessories are very nice.. love them.. but just hate the feeling of cleaning.. dust will settle since all of the shelvings are exposed

True, so need frequent cleaning.

Hi eekenji, are you able to provide me the contacts to do the roller blind in your rooms and the blinds in the balcony area.. Thanks :)

Roller blind is bought from gmarket.

Blinds in balcony is bought from Middle Curtain.

Thanks ... We really like the bright and airy factors of the house with so many windows ...

I bought the wallpaper from taobao, there are few sellers selling this wallpaper pattern.

Was wondering if you still have the link or what do I search for in Chinese? :)

Was wondering if you still have the link or what do I search for in Chinese? :)

Sorry for late reply ... I was pregnant with my second baby and have been long time didn't come to renotalk. Now he just reached 4 months old ...

Here's the link of wallpaper I bought ~

Have been long time didn't come to renotalk, ever since I pregnant with my second baby :dancingqueen:

It's time to update some changes in our house ...

Second baby delivered last September and we also moved our first girl to my sister bedroom. Currently they are sharing the same room ..

001.jpg

My girl really like the room we done for her, always brought our friends to visit her new bedroom.

While planning for her new room, we were looking for the suitable bed for her and finally we found one ~ the Kura bed from Ikea. I choose bunk bed because it saved a lot of spaces compared to two single beds.

IMG_9602.jpg

We bought some extra LED lights during the Christmas season, my husband used them to decorate her bunk bed. I also used the tissue pom pom to decorate the corner of the bunk bed, they were being used during her two years old birthday party.

IMG_9605.jpg

Check out this post for more pictures and details.

We just revamp our living hall to add a fresh new feel for the New Year ~

We got this 4-drawer dresser to keep the children new clothes and our crafting tools but now it also served as a sideboard in living hall. There are many ways to style the sideboard so that it doesn’t look bored ... However, we are not expert in this area and we just wanted to have something functional yet stylish. At the end, we have a few decorative peices placed on the sideboard to shake up the look. Check out the post for more details ...

output_zAJJVC.gif

Edited by eekenji

• Like 1

Hi eekenji,

Nice photography & decor!

Could you share with me what laminates are used for your white cupboard & shelves?

1362645290-1555946870_n.jpg

Hi eekenji,

Nice photography & decor!

Could you share with me what laminates are used for your white cupboard & shelves?

Hi wmayeo, sorry for late reply .. long time didn't come to renotalk forum.

I not sure what laminate my carpeter use to do the shelf ... I thought just a normal type.

hello! super pretty! love your designs :) is that cloud cushion from ikea? i've been wanting to get the cloud cushion that i saw for my clouds room .. still pending approval from the hubby haha! oh, congrats on ur baby boy btw! :D

-clownprince's wife :)

Edited by clownprince

congratulations on your 2nd bundle of joy. I enjoy following your renovation from start till the end. Thanks for sharing

hello! super pretty! love your designs :) is that cloud cushion from ikea? i've been wanting to get the cloud cushion that i saw for my clouds room .. still pending approval from the hubby haha! oh, congrats on ur baby boy btw! :D

-clownprince's wife :)

Hi clownprince, sorry for late reply ... The cloud cushions were bought from taobao online ... Yes, I have been looking for cloud cushions for quite sometime too and these were not as expensive as those branded type. Thanks ~

congratulations on your 2nd bundle of joy. I enjoy following your renovation from start till the end. Thanks for sharing

Thanks ~ Will continue to share more for new DIY projects or home decor related stuffs ...

Hi wmayeo, sorry for late reply .. long time didn't come to renotalk forum.

I not sure what laminate my carpeter use to do the shelf ... I thought just a normal type.

I think cleaning is not so easy. Thanks for sharing. :)