Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
eekenji

Second Home ~ Tampines 5I

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I think cleaning is not so easy. Thanks for sharing. :)

So far so good le ... coz it is glossy finishing. Not issue on white laminate.

Updates of our kitchen after 2.5 years of staying ... check out this link for more details.

Well, we have added some new pieces for the counter-bar. I tried to add some decoration pieces such as flowers and plants to make the milk powder container looked nicer. My final goal of this counter-bar is to make it same height with the kitchen counter-top which will look like a kitchen island.

IMG_2935.jpg

With helper around, we cooked almost everyday. Our daily breakfast are breads with eggs and our eggs run out very fast. Those eggs looked happier to sit on the 2-tiers serving stand from IKEA, aren’t them?

IMG_2934.jpg

Collages15.jpg

Hi, Can i check how did you go about creating your cove for the cove light?

My husband was the one doing it. I remembered he used the steels to fix the basic and then used the woods to cover and then painted it with white paint.

After that, is to installed the cove lights. Details wise I will have to check with him.

Thanks ~ Will continue to share more for new DIY projects or home decor related stuffs ...

Congrats too!! I have been following your blog too. Really love everything you have done!!

Love your beautiful place, and all the DIY projects. The kitchen look so cosy! :)

*envious*

Thanks so much !

Congrats too!! I have been following your blog too. Really love everything you have done!!

Oh really ? Thanks so much ... (shy)

So far so good le ... coz it is glossy finishing. Not issue on white laminate.

Hi eekenji, glossy finishing is for the kitchen cabinet right? How about the bay window cabinets and study room cabinets? Is it glossy finishing or matt finishing? If it is matt finishing then is it hard to maintain the whiteness? Will it get dirty easily?

Hi eekenji, glossy finishing is for the kitchen cabinet right? How about the bay window cabinets and study room cabinets? Is it glossy finishing or matt finishing? If it is matt finishing then is it hard to maintain the whiteness? Will it get dirty easily?

Yes, glossy finishing for the kitchen cabinet and matt finishing for bay window and study room cabinets.

So far the matt finishing cabinet still maintained white ... it definitely will collect dust from time to time, and I guess it applied for all kinds of cabinets?

You can get the sponge from Daiso to clean the stain on cabinets. Hope this helps.

Hi, can you share with us how exactly you do your toilet ventilation please? Thanks.

Hi Joseph,

Sorry for late reply. We are using ventilation pipes for the toilet ventilation, my husband get those industrial type which is quite strong power .. Hope the info helps.