Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zhiz

Any Window Grilles Contractor To Recommend

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/28/2017 at 9:50 AM, RobinHo0d said:

I like to recommend one alum grill company too.

My parent's hdb masionette house in Hougang recently installed Window grill. We got quotes for some contractor, because of the height issue, they also quote me higher charges for it. Through Facebook, I managed to find one sub-contractor company that does its own production and their price is lower. I saw that they had Expo Exhibition (goes to show they are quite legit) so I engaged them. They took only 10days to install for me and the powder coat window grilles looks really good.

pm me if you need their contacts

59f3e1f259a89_WhatsAppImage2017-10-20at5_36_11PM.jpeg.8bf806a0f6508f52267e397c3f9597a0.jpeg

Hi, could you pm me the contact? Thanks!

I like to recommend one alum grill company too.

My parent's hdb masionette house in Hougang recently installed Window grill. We got quotes for some contractor, because of the height issue, they also quote me higher charges for it. Through Facebook, I managed to find one sub-contractor company that does its own production and their price is lower. I saw that they had Expo Exhibition (goes to show they are quite legit) so I engaged them. They took only 10days to install for me and the powder coat window grilles looks really good.

pm me if you need their contacts

59f3e1f259a89_WhatsAppImage2017-10-20at5_36_11PM.jpeg.8bf806a0f6508f52267e397c3f9597a0.jpeg

• Like 1

i will not share pictures of Pang Giap's window grilles and gate that were produced from their factory because they claim it cause damage to their company's name and i had agreed not to post here. Neither will i share -ve feedback on their services or post anything -ve about them from a true customer experience perspective as i do not want to get into any sort of trouble from them. Fellow members are free to determine why would a company fuss and think it causes them bad reputation when their actual products pics are shared here for others to see and also demanding money from customer for this reason.  

I agreed not to post anything negative about them so please refer to other topics on Pang Giap created by other members to obtain their review. One of the other review by other members is this: 

On 20/12/2016 at 2:07 PM, violetty said:

Take a look at my grilles from Peng Giap. 

Update August 2017:

I've removed all sharing feedback and actual pictures of window grills and iron gate by Pang Giap (PG). PG sent me a letter demanding me to remove the pictures and demanded payment from me to compensate for their loss in business and reputation with my previous sharing of photos of their products. I do not wish to have any more dealings with PG hence removing the pictures. 

There are other reviews of Pang Giap in this forum which was not written by me and hence unable to remove.

Below is the extract invoice as mentioned above."

***No negative comments nor posting of their products pictures**

invoice for compensation_masked_extract.JPG

Seriously?

On 27/07/2012 at 11:10 AM, zhiz said:

Need to fix overhaul window n window grilles within next two weeks

Anyone got contact? Cheap reliable n good of course

pm you. Have engaged another aluminum company. They have silver and bronze grilles. Window glass can customize color as well.

Edited by RobinHo0d
typo

Take a look at my grilles from Peng Giap. 

Update August 2017:

I've removed all sharing feedback and actual pictures of window grills and iron gate by Pang Giap (PG). PG sent me a letter demanding me to remove the pictures and demanded payment from me to compensate for their loss in business and reputation with my previous sharing of photos of their products. I do not wish to have any more dealings with PG hence removing the pictures. 

There are other reviews of Pang Giap in this forum which was not written by me and hence unable to remove.

Below is the extract invoice as mentioned above."

***No negative comments nor posting of their products pictures**

invoice for compensation_masked_extract.JPG

Edited by violetty

Hi All,

From the contacts in this forum, we have engaged Andy/Alex. Can't recall who is who, but one person was from Wellmax Metal Works which we engaged after some interaction.

Summary is similar to another person in this forum: Price is cheap, but do not expect good workmanship or service. I would rate Wellmax 2 out of 5, similar to the other person who have engaged them. Initial service is good, but don't expect much service upon payment. To quote: "If you pay peanuts, expect monkeys". If you're just looking for a sub standard quality, and is on a tight budget, by all means go ahead with Wellmax, but if you need at least some quality, or for personal use, would suggest to find another contractor.

And sorry, im just very observant..Boxer r u working for Home Master Enterprise? Coz u seem to be very free to post such a lengthy post both here and in mummysg that i saw just now. If ur a mummy of a 2 yr old, u r very very free..n if u r a daddy, u r too free.. peace out

u also very free :good: