Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
filtergure

Blanco Kitchen Sink

Hi,

Anyone using Blanco kitchen sink?

Viewing furniture in IMM today, saw Hoe Kee has promotion for Blanco tipo XL 9 series for $285, is it a good buy?

http://www.hoekee.com.sg/blanco-stainless-steel-sinks-on-sale.html

They claimed that this sink is made in Germany with high quality SS 316, better than normal china made SS 304.

Any opinion/advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

any advice?

Hi - I am using a Blanco kitchen sink. I bought my condo 2 years ago and the sink was part of the original flat (7 years old). No problems so far at all.

I renovated the kitchen - cabinets, flooring everything. But the ID and even the shop guy advised that Blanco is made in Germany and can last 10-15 years. So I decided to keep it. So far very good.

Hi - I am using a Blanco kitchen sink. I bought my condo 2 years ago and the sink was part of the original flat (7 years old). No problems so far at all.

I renovated the kitchen - cabinets, flooring everything. But the ID and even the shop guy advised that Blanco is made in Germany and can last 10-15 years. So I decided to keep it. So far very good.

ic...thanks for your feedback.. I think is better to pay little more for a good quality product...:-)

When I rcvd my Blanco sink it come with box written on it"Made In Germany" :sport-smiley-004:

Thou few mth but find it so far so good

Have not let me down :sport-smiley-004:

When I rcvd my Blanco sink it come with box written on it"Made In Germany" :sport-smiley-004:

Thou few mth but find it so far so good

Have not let me down :sport-smiley-004:

Yes...Blanko is made in Germany...quality assured. :-)

The price for Blanco sink seems to have shoot up :jawdrop:

Drop by recently @ Hoe Kee surprise to know that "Metra9" no longer selling @ $399 :jawdrop:

I just ordered my blanco pleon 9 sink with pull out tap at $799.. It's an impulse buy before I read the review from renotalk, keep my finger cross, hope it really worth the price..

Any comment I should mount it under or on top?

Go for top mount you'll save yourself lots of trouble if you don't want water leakage due to poor workmanship

:yamseng:

Yeah... Agreed, do not go for undermount, to prevent water leakage to the cabinet underneath

1350360897' post='752342']

Go for top mount you'll save yourself lots of trouble if you don't want water leakage due to poor workmanship

:yamseng:

I just got a blanco silgranit also, installing soon.

The edges and finishing too pretty to be undermount and hidden from sight, will do top mount. :D

I just ordered my blanco pleon 9 sink with pull out tap at $799.. It's an impulse buy before I read the review from renotalk, keep my finger cross, hope it really worth the price..

Any comment I should mount it under or on top?

Hi how is ur Blanco Pleon 9. I am thinking of buying same sink but I am bit worried about chipping and cracking problem I read in some review. Have you encounter any such problem?