Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PinkPluck

Pluck's Punggol Resort !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not yet, so how's the size of your flat? Satis?

havent opened the doors yet due to the Lunar 7th Month. Will be doing so next weekend... Woo hoo!! Really cant wait.... with regards to the size of the flat, i think i'm more or less mentally prep-ed for the shock at how small its gonna be... also because of the location of the main door, the living room space is not optimized....we got to squeeze the living and dining area into the small space which runs only about 5000plus in dimension. cant possibly place a dining table in front of the main door... compare this to other projects in punggol. Oh well... in anycase,something's gotta give... and i still love most things about out new flat like its proximity to the MRT...hee hee hee... *pleased*

the only furniture purchase to date....

oursofa.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So **** pissed off with the Fengshui master. He has been god-**** non-responsive and contactable so far even though we have been trying to reach him for the door-opening tmrw. Really pissed. Dont waste people's time.

So we got to find out what is required for the door opening rites and buy stuff last min.

boschfridge.jpg

Forgoing the side-by-side door fridge cos we realised the kitchen really too small to accomodate such a humongous impracticality. Likely to go with this Bosch.

boschf.jpg

Hi pinkpluck, started to renovate already? I got a headache with the tiny kitchen.

Hi smartgold, I guess our kitchen really v standard. Doing a U shaped counter, as with many other folks from our project. :))

hey pinkpluck when u booked ur flat? mine too is march balance flat.. how long did u wait for all the documents to process?

I selected my flat in end July n collected keys one month later at the end of Aug. u? Punggol sbf too or elsewhere?

I selected my flat in end July n collected keys one month later at the end of Aug. u? Punggol sbf too or elsewhere?

mine punggol residences. u fr sapphire? i selected on mid aug.. no news on collection of keys yet.

I had plans of heavy use of walnut colour laminates to align with the theme of modern resort. But one contractor we met mentioned its too passé. The fiancé was sniggering cos I always get teased by sales people about my old fashioned taste. :bangwall: sadness.

Wahahahaa... I get this from my hubby all the time! And I always retort by saying, "Why do you think I chose u?" :dancingqueen: