Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
PinkPluck

Pluck's Punggol Resort !

Is the kitchen top granite? Pardon me for saying that but the colour combi seems to suggest that yr liked white cabinets but due to the black galaxy granite top, chose darker wood laminates/veneer to better complement the kitchen top?

Apparently facing the same dilemma. Slightly afraid of using white cabinets(scared will turn yellowish after a couple of years). And if using white, not sure if should change the granite to quartz (more damage to wallet).

Anyway, think your living room's feature wall is really unique! :yamseng:

. Wanna to have resort feel and id have suggested white tabletop. In the end, my fiancée's dream is to have a black granite as table top and we decided to go ahead with this combo.well the effect is good and we love it!

Just that for the glass backing, we wanna it to be white but the white spray have made the glass backing look a bit greenish. :(

Thanks jasdy! We super love the feature wall! Hopefully when our white sofa and rattan dining table are in, it will bring out the modern resort feeling. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I kinda suspect only hoe Kee carries blanco... Over the weekend hoe Kee had the same model promo with a higher end mixer tap at $615...So I guess they still have stock for the sink but not the $555 mixer tap....

The mixer tap leaks... sian...

My blanco pleon 8 sink n mida sink mixer

2D05CC4D-5676-4C03-AE60-7418BB02BE35-9327-00000EE8668F4131_zpsd49f79db.jpg

Ice cube light for passage way

5DC12C8B-A808-49B2-91BA-FA6ED55428AE-9327-00000EE931D74808_zpsc1c697d6.jpg

Centre brown one....Light for my wardrobe room. Quite pleased with the cheap price n simple design after leaving the shop, Only to walk past swensens n realise they are using the same light which was dirty n a bit gross... :bangwall:

8C4A6210-1F10-4CA1-8B1D-409176408535-9327-00000EE92CBDFF41_zpsc2510146.jpg

I also bought the same sink in grey :-) and tap.

How much did u buy the cube light? Just curious.. I bought it at $26... Before that a shop quoted me $85 after discount and I find it so ex! So wondering how much u got it!

Mbr toilet 

98586584-EB41-43EA-AE2E-3DB50CA372BB-1212-000000F11B5EB6D4_zps405080cd.jpg

Hi the laminate color for your vanity cupboard is very cool too! Would you mind sharing the brand and color for this too?

I bought the sink with the tap for $555... But ended up grey color sink cuz black was sold out

Hi there. Did u get ur sink in rock grey? I wanted so much to get our sink in this colour but i saw white spots in the sink at hoe kee showrooms. Any white spots appear in ur sink now? Is this coloir hard to maintain?