Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuy

Sellers Request For Extention Of Stay After Completion

1st. written agreement has no stand in the eye of law. Since it is not in the eye of Law, HDB also will not recognize.

2nd, if HDB want to play big. You will be charge under rent out the whole house illegally during MOP period.

Either tio fine

OR

whole unit HBD take away.

Is there any reason why the agent advise not to go into extension?

Did she/he heard sth, feel sth?

extension is quite a common request.

almost close to 90% buyer buying resale HDB will tio this request.

Unless the seller has a house to stay.

BUT it is a risk for buyer to let the seller extend after 2nd appointment. If the seller ok, good. every thing mei mei

BUT if the seller is problematic type, not just the seller, include the seller family.

HAHA..

you prepare head get bigger

I should do a poll.

How many of us buy resale HDB , seller never ask for extend.:sport-smiley-004:

Haa.. Actually e agent fren is juz trying to warn us.. Cos fren ma.. Just in case.. LOL.. Cos when we were selling our unit, e agent fren said e same thing to us oso..

It's my hub who doesn't feel comfortable cos he feel that e cov nv reduce much then they ask for e extension.. We req for a 'date' instead of no of wks but they insist not mentioning any date so we're scared they'll delay handing over e key baq to us oso.. They bot their new place alr but I

Tink it'll nid time to Reno oso.. But I oso warn my hub, other units we gonna view high chance nid extension oso.. Hahaha..

We alr sold our flat n may temporarily find a place to stay first n I giving birth in feb so hub abit more ganjiong.. Hahahha..

Edited by jo'en

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

U mean u let them stay FOC ah :jawdrop:

U so gooddddddddddddddddd

I charge my seller abit lower than market rate since we had start to pay the property tax.

Seller agent question us, why we charge this amount.

We told him, outside market charge how much? U are agent you know.

So... is our rate too high.

If too high, they can move out on 2nd appointment. We had no issue.

COV increase by 10 % last min after they receive the valuation report.

Their COV not that friendly, we also should not charge 'friendly' rate too.

:notti:

U mean u let them stay FOC ah :jawdrop:

U so gooddddddddddddddddd

I charge my seller abit lower than market rate since we had start to pay the property tax.

Seller agent question us, why we charge this amount.

We told him, outside market charge how much? U are agent you know.

So... is our rate too high.

If too high, they can move out on 2nd appointment. We had no issue.

COV increase by 10 % last min after they receive the valuation report.

Their COV not that friendly, we also should not charge 'friendly' rate too.

:notti:

Actually I told my hub.. I know they asking 40k to 'confirm close' e deal.. So we asked our agent to check with e seller agent e amt they looking at if we ext e 4wks for em.. Cos based on current market rate for rental at tt area, it's abt 2.5k +/-... So they haf to 'deduct' from e cov of whateva.. N they asking 38k cov to confirm close With 4wks extension.. But right nw we're only scared they come out with pattern n drag more than 4wks.. So it's so headache lo.. N oso.. We more kiasi.. Imagine kena caught by hdb oso dunno wat will happen.. Hahahaha so like here scared there scared like tt.. N come in here to ask for advice lo.. Sianzzz.. It's so hard to get a value for money unit.. Cov there asking very high.. 50k or more for those nearer to main rd.. Madness..

We wanted to defer e second appt so tt they can wait for their unit to be ready or wat but they said no which I tink bcos they dun haf enuff cash for e cov for the EA they bot n waiting for ours to complete.. ZzZZzz

Edited by jo'en