Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

a very random pic of my furry family

598561_10150959675183078_1560278447_n.jpg

we are currently bunking in at parents' place & confined to a small room..can't wait to move to this bigger place. sometimes i wish i can get a house with a backyard & small garden for them to run around...sigh..

I know what you mean! And you have a cat and dogs :sport-smiley-004: Love it.

Edited by summersann

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

now...to reveal another part of the house which has been tiled....

292717_10151073308143078_264033922_n.jpg

the common toilet :sport-smiley-004:

Think you must be pretty young. Your tiles selection is very fantastic but the more I look at it, the more dizzy i get. Age is really catching up on me.

Eh...this is my own flat..so u can guess my age.haaaah..they look dizzy in photos but not in real life..lol

Edited by retchlow

bot a table lamp yesterday

735066_10151050134888078_759811258_n.jpg

hi retchlow,

you mean u bought the table lamp at 200 plus?? it abit wee bit ex if it is.. i have exactly the same one, well it is still with me! i wanna to sell it off before i move 5 yrs ago, but it seem like it a quiet taste at that time..lol.. lucky i kept it, cos it suit my current place now.. (i moved twice within 5 yrs) so this lamp out of the carton again.. :)

i love retro stuffs too.. ur tiles selection in the toilet are the same as mine.. i like the blue tiles u choose too! nice! :thumbs up:

hi retchlow,

you mean u bought the table lamp at 200 plus?? it abit wee bit ex if it is.. i have exactly the same one, well it is still with me! i wanna to sell it off before i move 5 yrs ago, but it seem like it a quiet taste at that time..lol.. lucky i kept it, cos it suit my current place now.. (i moved twice within 5 yrs) so this lamp out of the carton again.. :)

i love retro stuffs too.. ur tiles selection in the toilet are the same as mine.. i like the blue tiles u choose too! nice! :thumbs up:

Yeah n the lamp is really heavy..I can find cheaper ones but they aren't as solid.

Thanks! We've got the same good taste LOL

Hi All

I just called up Lush again & they told me I can change my replica Eames Chairs to both white!

eames3.jpg

And they are ready for self collection at their store anytime (b4 CNY).

I need to sell both chairs. I bot it at $110 each. So willing to let of both chairs for $150 (final price).

PS: This is the matte version.

Edited by retchlow

went down to speak to electrician to go through the points needed for the whole house.

i realised he provides really good switches - gave me the option of either MK or Schneider switches & i chose the later.

tiling is 100% complete but can't take any photos coz they covered the entire floor...so can only share photos after CNY. works will prolly end next week & to continue after CNY.

windows were delivered today

734549_10151077006228078_1309373321_n.jpg

choose the black frame one. never knew they come in black frame. always thought they only have silver or bronze. black or white are supposed to be powder coated. but alan said now they do come in black & the price is the same as silver or bronze, so YAY! :sport-smiley-004:

the neighbour downstairs complained that their house is leaking. sigh. contractor has rectified it but i'm worried if it will be a recurrent problem. anyone has any idea?

Hi, while you were at your place today waiting for your window delivery, we were with Alan! He seems easy-going and open-minded. Think he is bit amused by our requirements and lighting choices. Can't wait for his quote to come which we told him to take his time and send after CNY. No choice, holiday coming so we can't be mean heehee. BTW, are you doing your carpentry with him? Wonder how his workmanship is. Also wonder how his overall quote cost will be - suddenly there seems to be a lot of work needed for our place!

Hi, while you were at your place today waiting for your window delivery, we were with Alan! He seems easy-going and open-minded. Think he is bit amused by our requirements and lighting choices. Can't wait for his quote to come which we told him to take his time and send after CNY. No choice, holiday coming so we can't be mean heehee. BTW, are you doing your carpentry with him? Wonder how his workmanship is. Also wonder how his overall quote cost will be - suddenly there seems to be a lot of work needed for our place!

yup, im getting him to do carpentry. i can invite you over to view the workmanship once done :)