Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi retchlow, mind sharing where do purchase the corner light? Also the fan with light isit fanco? Costing? Tks...hmm..nice wonderful home.

hi bought it from design light but i'm planning to sell mine away if you are keen. coz i replaced it with downlights instead. i'll check the price on the invoice when i get back home.

here's a closeup of the lights

6703_10151143654808078_923593963_n.jpg

yes fan is fanco. i think it's about $200 with light.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

friend is selling this coffee table (restored). i love the laminated top.

do you think it will go well with my decor?

599062_10151143695758078_406812035_n.jpg

Dear All

While I'm happy to share info on my purchases, photos of my renovation progress as well as contractor's contact, please do not ask me for his quotation. Because I believe every house is different & it's best that you get in touch with the contractor directly so that he can work out something based on your requirement. As I am in the customer service/sales line, personally I don't like my clients to also use other prices to make comparison with what I have offered & tries to bargain with me. That is why I do not find it appropriate to share quotation.

I seek your kind understanding in this.

As for my contractor, Alan's contact detail, his mobile number can be found in my signature.

Think the coffee table can go with your sofa... Length & height wise, does it go well with the sofa?

We just met Alan and he was singing praises of your place "她的家做得simple又美". Congrats!

Edited by Makanology

Think the coffee table can go with your sofa... Length & height wise, does it go well with the sofa?

We just met Alan and he was singing praises of your place "她的家做得simple又美". Congrats!

Wa wa wa! :dancingqueen:

Nice sofa!

:sport-smiley-004:

think have to check out the table first. planning to drop by room of woods to get another chair. alan always complain about me lor! tsk! hahhaa simplicity is beauty. i hope can keep my house the way it is for at least a year. once my animals move in with me, chaos leh!

Wa wa wa! :dancingqueen:

:yamseng:

How many animals do you have? Thought only 1 boy boy schnauzer?

har? no lar..1 male Mini Schnauzer, 1 female (sterilised) toy schnoodle & 1 female mixed siamese cat