Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Scanteak Star Vista is having a grand opening sale this weekend with 15% off store wide. Also saw them having promotion on selected bookcases but limited pieces (or rather early bird specials). You can check it out!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Just to add on, Scanteak seems to have promo on its bookshelves perpetually. When I bought mine, it was $399 for 2 (buy one get one free promo). After that, they changed to $199 each. So ya, you get a rough idea of its so called promo price :D

Hello!

Just wondering if anyone here has the contact of Mr K?

I am interested to get a quotation from Alan and Mr K for my new house renov..

Will appreciate if anyone can PM me their contacts/IDs that are worth recommending.

Thank you all in advance!

Hello retchlow,

Seems like your inbox is full.. Can you kindly pm me on the price for Smeg fridges?

Your kitchen looks way too cool! Amazing combination of colors.. :good:

been really sick the whole week & haven't fully recovered. a sick woman is a grumpy woman.

i was really upset with Lush Lush today. i ordered my tv cabinet last year & asked for it to be delivered in the 3rd week of march this year. about a week prior to the supposed delivery, i called lush up to confirm the delivery only to be informed that my item failed QC & delivery will be delayed. i asked for next delivery date & they said 2nd week of april. so i called again in the 2nd week only to be told it will be pushed back to 3rd week of april. so again i called today & was informed that delivery is expected to be in the last week of april or first week of May.

this is the first piece of furniture i ordered for my house & it's also the last piece which has yet to be delivered. i find it ridiculous because:

1) no one called me up to inform me the delivery will be delayed

2) delivery date kept changing

3) the customer service personnel claimed that they will call me to inform me should shipment be delayed or when delivery is confirmed - which of course NEVER happened as i was the one who kept calling

4) i asked to speak to higher management & was told there isn't any & that the customer service executive is the only person in charge - is this how lush is managed? if it is, i'm not surprised why their deliveries & customer service are so screwed up

my TV is still sitting on the floor for the past month, waiting for the cabinet to be sent over. lush's service standards is really absurd.

been really sick the whole week & haven't fully recovered. a sick woman is a grumpy woman.

i was really upset with Lush Lush today. i ordered my tv cabinet last year & asked for it to be delivered in the 3rd week of march this year. about a week prior to the supposed delivery, i called lush up to confirm the delivery only to be informed that my item failed QC & delivery will be delayed. i asked for next delivery date & they said 2nd week of april. so i called again in the 2nd week only to be told it will be pushed back to 3rd week of april. so again i called today & was informed that delivery is expected to be in the last week of april or first week of May.

this is the first piece of furniture i ordered for my house & it's also the last piece which has yet to be delivered. i find it ridiculous because:

1) no one called me up to inform me the delivery will be delayed

2) delivery date kept changing

3) the customer service personnel claimed that they will call me to inform me should shipment be delayed or when delivery is confirmed - which of course NEVER happened as i was the one who kept calling

4) i asked to speak to higher management & was told there isn't any & that the customer service executive is the only person in charge - is this how lush is managed? if it is, i'm not surprised why their deliveries & customer service are so screwed up

my TV is still sitting on the floor for the past month, waiting for the cabinet to be sent over. lush's service standards is really absurd.

This is really horrible. Can you ask them to loan you a tv console for the time being?

received a few enquiries regarding the fan which i ordered from australia & thought I shall post my review here.the fan is called eco2, which is supposed to be an energy saving fan. and it's a 52inch blade fan.since i ordered it from oz, there is no warranty for any defects so it's a matter of "heng suay" - but i took the risk anyway. as i wanted something different for my living area, i sourced around for a cheaper alternative to haiku.i love the eco2 design - simple & sleek. airflow strength - good. and the best thing about this is, it is very silent. even the delivery person who sent over my kdk standing fan commented that it is very quiet.fans from australia can work in sg. the oz supplier whom i bot the fan from was very prompt in answering to my emails. delivery was fast too. i spent close to S$600 for the fan (which includes shipping). payment was through paypal.604142_10151158000878078_355597584_n.jpgmy verdict: :good:

Hi retchlow, I like the eco2 design as well. May I know how to you ship the fan from Australia?

I tried to buy the fan from OZ lighting but they do not offer international shipping...

TIA

This is really horrible. Can you ask them to loan you a tv console for the time being?

With this kind of staff & service standard, this kind of offer is totally beyond them.

i heard they were sued recently by a company because of their delayed delivery.

Seriously I have had delivery delayed by other companies like OM & Mountain teak but they exercised due diligence by contacting me to update me, which I appreciated.

But lush customer service is just sitting there n doing nothing.

Edited by retchlow

Hi retchlow, I like the eco2 design as well. May I know how to you ship the fan from Australia?

I tried to buy the fan from OZ lighting but they do not offer international shipping...

TIA

Hi u can order it from universal fans Australia

i think as one gets older, one tends to like old stuff.

i've always love shopping at the household section at malls but i've been checking out vintage household wares on fb of late.

got my first set of plates/bowls recently:

66811_10151179685268078_784822795_n.jpg

541702_10151178600673078_1209656818_n.jp

Edited by retchlow

Think I saw something similar at Wee's today. Have you been to his place? Very neatly displayed and lots of gems. But his prices a wee bit steep, IMO.