Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Terrariums add a lot of soft touches to the house but alas, I have killed several :( can never figure out the right dosage of light and water! Are you also keeping other plants at home?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Those are nice terrariums!

Incidentally I came across an article that used driftwood and succulents. Looks really good too!

http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/18544808?utm_source=Houzz&utm_campaign=u378&utm_medium=email&utm_content=gallery6

thank you! decent looking la, considering that this was a first attempt. driftwood looks like alot of work! i'm a lazy person. my household chore is enough to kill me!

Terrariums add a lot of soft touches to the house but alas, I have killed several :( can never figure out the right dosage of light and water! Are you also keeping other plants at home?

nope! never kept plants...first time...hahah ever since i moved to this place i seem to like to try out new stuff...heeee..im using organic soil for the terrarium. let's see if the plants will be happier :)

Try the Daiso plant activator! Cheap and good! It is a liquid fertilizer that gives a boost to the plants. We use this once every few days to 'activate' our plants.

Hi :) just wondering for the soft toys placed at the base of the tree, wouldn't your cat or dogs just play ad toss them around?

We are thinking of putting a fence around the tree so our dog cannot 'disturb' it.

hello makan! nope..my dogs don't play with toys at all. my boy doesn't like playing with soft toys. my girl stopped playing with soft toys since she turned 1?

as for my cat, she never liked to play with toys - takes after my male dog. it's weird.

i have the strangest animals.

i bought the kdk v56vk & it was installed on sat. but it is extremely wobbly on high speeds & looks terrifying! :jawdrop: the electrician said kdk fans are all like that but i was reading otherwise. anyone knows?

Hi

I have 4 KDK V56VK and I can confirm they do not wobble, at least not the way you described. The one time one of them wobbled a bit visibly, the technician came down and did some adjustment. He said he did some balancing but added that by right, KDK fans need not be balanced. (I think there is supposed to be some auto-balance mechanism?). If you can take a video and post on Youtube, I can look at it and compare with mine.

To me, it is not right to have a fan that wobbles terrifyingly at high speed. How can that be acceptable? And if KDK tells you that is normal, something is wrong.

very strange.....

coz 2 KDK staff told me it will wobble, only the motor area. here's the video link :

Hi

I have 4 KDK V56VK and I can confirm they do not wobble, at least not the way you described. The one time one of them wobbled a bit visibly, the technician came down and did some adjustment. He said he did some balancing but added that by right, KDK fans need not be balanced. (I think there is supposed to be some auto-balance mechanism?). If you can take a video and post on Youtube, I can look at it and compare with mine.

To me, it is not right to have a fan that wobbles terrifyingly at high speed. How can that be acceptable? And if KDK tells you that is normal, something is wrong.

Hi

I turned on my V56 at highest speed and noticed that there was a slight wobble. But in my opinion, it is not as bad as yours.

Anyway, i took a video for you to decide for yourself.

• Like 1

hmmm not very obvious..but they did mention that there are some other contributing factors such as distance from the wall to the blades, height, etc. but since it's coming from 2 kdk staff i guess it's fine.

the little bits & pieces of christmas decor is up :)

1424496_10151500418668078_1035139405_n.j

1012482_10151500408178078_698126426_n.jp

i especially love the festive cheer, mood & feel of this year's christmas in my own home!