Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
crypaz

Home @ Punggol

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My doors i got them from ****, so it's actually the workers from **** that paint my door white...not my contractor....

Hi,

Can share how much you got your doors for?

Does the price include the frame, installation & dismantling (of the old doors)?

Thanks for sharing!

Hi crypaz, nice home u have!

May I know where did you get the mop & broom holder from? And how much does it cost?

Mop and broom holder. Makes the place neater.

DSC00917_zps4a5a63d8.jpg

Hi,

Can share how much you got your doors for?

Does the price include the frame, installation & dismantling (of the old doors)?

Thanks for sharing!

Per door was about $330 (includes installation, hingers, door knods, painting & GST, door frame is provided by HDB). Cause mine doesn't comes with existing doors so no dismantling required.

Hi crypaz, nice home u have!

May I know where did you get the mop & broom holder from? And how much does it cost?

Got it from Homefix at about $29 i think. I think howard storage also have something similar but at a lower price.

Did you do blinds for all the rooms? MBR i suppose u did curtains? How much did you pay for all of them?

I did blinds for the whole house including mbr sliding door. $1008 forwhole house

Edited by crypaz

I did blinds for the whole house including mbr sliding door. $1008 forwhole house

Good price! Can share contacts? was quoted 2K for 3 rooms (blinds) & living room (curtains)...

Good price! Can share contacts? was quoted 2K for 3 rooms (blinds) & living room (curtains)...

Vincent lim 9-3-8-4-9-2-2-8 quite a number of our neighbours using him

Edited by crypaz

hi, I like the design of ur kitchen. I am looking for a id/contractor to do the cement sink base like yours. can i have ur id/contractor info and number? how much did the kitchen cost?

hi, I like the design of ur kitchen. I am looking for a id/contractor to do the cement sink base like yours. can i have ur id/contractor info and number? how much did the kitchen cost?

Hi...i didn't disclose the ID/contractor firm as personally i dun like their services so i wouldn't want to recommend them. The cement sink base cost around $400. I believe that an experience tiler would be able to construct this sink base.

My kitchen is done by my own carpenter, left top n bottom cost $1,600, right top shelf and bottom cabinet $1,000. Table top around $2.5k.

Edited by crypaz

how did the tiler/cement base guy coordinate the measurement with the carpenter? the price for both of ur wet work and carpentry is very cheap, my id quote $800 for cement base and $4k for the carpentry excluding the solid top.

how did the tiler/cement base guy coordinate the measurement with the carpenter? the price for both of ur wet work and carpentry is very cheap, my id quote $800 for cement base and $4k for the carpentry excluding the solid top.

For my case the carpenter went through the.measurement with the contractor. My carpenter he went to the site to see the progress and from what i know the measurements were not done correctly so he got the tiler to rectify...in details what happen I'm not sure but basically the tiler needs to know the carpenter's requirements. My carpenter was quite particular about this as he doesn't.want other's mistake to affect his work.

I have also encounter contractors quoting me $800 just for the.cement.sink base. I guess for my carpentry the design wise is rather simple not using blum dun have those pull out drawers etc. And also because we know the carpenter so in a way he wouldn't overcharged us and will do a decent job for us.

Edited by crypaz