Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Thanks Mrs Loo,

Just told him about this issues and ID told me that once cabinet is up i wont be able to see it. For the sides it will be cement screened to make it even.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi everyone...Its been awhile since i came here to gather answers & thankfully most of them are answered out....Here comes my drawing for my upcoming place.

55025_10151034744876082_715312412_o.jpg

Where's your dining table going to be? Curious cos I'm also a 3 roomer with the same long long layout :D

Hi Mandj, Thanks for popping by. My dining table gonna be in between the sofa and the fridge area. Planning to get either round or smaller rectangle table for poker nights with my buddies.

Here's the updates during my lunch period again..Few things had been done so far which is the brick to seperate the kitchen sink and washing machine.

image.jpg

And the MBR toilet tiles are up as well...

photo.jpg

Met my new neighbours which is an old aunty, She says " ah boy ahh. everyday you come and spot check hor "

While waiting for reno to complete...Sharing with you the things i've bought

Samsung UA46ES6600 : Just for my console gaming / movies : Bedroom

samsung-ua46es6600-46-inch-full-hd-3d-smart-led-tv.jpg

LG55LM6700 : Soccer night with my mates & singing glory glory man utd : Living Room

20768.jpg

Samsung WF1804 : Basic WM

Samsung-WF1804WPU.jpg

Samsung RSH5SUSL : I'm wondering if the fridge can squeeze in through the door. Mistake was i didn't check however message the salesguy and he said shouldnt be any issue. Hmmm.

rsh5susl.jpg

Everything in total cost me $6677, Which means i need to chiong more comm everyday. Sigh!!!

Edited by RemyLebeau

Hi Rondy, Thanks for popping by. Everything adds up $37,850 excluding furniture, audio/video, lightings & toilet stuffs. Dang...My budget initially for reno was 30k only but than....Sigh!!!

u using a glass door as main door.... cool :rolleyes:

The glass door is quite innovative, ar you fitting with window grills and gates?

otherwise, any burglar could have smash the glass to gain entry into your house.

Just a thought.

The glass door is quite innovative, ar you fitting with window grills and gates?

otherwise, any burglar could have smash the glass to gain entry into your house.

Just a thought.

Hi there, The picture kinda exaggerated abit. Its supposed to be a normal door.