Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

The day i've been waiting for so long...Day 17 plumbing progress...

@HaiDeChen : Went to visit ard 6.30pm and they're still working at the MBR i guess. Didnt go in as its quite busy in the rooms. 1 was unboxing the toilet bowls and the other guy was doing something on the wall while MBR was filled with tools and accessories.

IMG_2855.jpg

The day i've been waiting for so long...Day 17 plumbing progress...

@HaiDeChen : Went to visit ard 6.30pm and they're still working at the MBR i guess. Didnt go in as its quite busy in the rooms. 1 was unboxing the toilet bowls and the other guy was doing something on the wall while MBR was filled with tools and accessories.

IMG_2855.jpg

Did you buy the type for low pressure? Many people also bought rain shower without making sure it could work with low pressure. In the end became rain drizzle...

waseh! rain shower? hansgrohe?

No brand one lah bro, Bought the very basic and simple one.

@Lancified : Hmm i didn;t check and hopefully like what you said. Crossing fingers.

Lancified: How to check if the pressure is low or high? Is it ok to buy a rain shower meant for low pressure but install it in a house with high water pressure?

Hi, hard to check, But usually it will state that it is suitable for low pressure or high rise building.

U can use a low pressure suitable shower for a high pressure place, just don't turn the tap to the Max Else it might be too painful.

wow!coming to 40k lei!things defitnately getting more and more expensive these days hor.

u change everything from flooring to false ceiling ,window grills too right?

Yup, i changed everything. I wanted my living room to be bigger but after i see tiles are up it still seems small...

ya lor,if u didnt install central heater i am afraid it could be drizzling due to the

water pressure especially if u are located at the higher level,shower very pek cheh!

Track light is sort of mood light to beautify the area,some people installed under the top cabinet

to create mood feel~its nice but not so practical.

Wah still got to install central heater?? What is that?? Sorry totally clueless about this.

Wah still got to install central heater?? What is that?? Sorry totally clueless about this.

central heating is storage heater lah.... 20 litres or 25 litres.... then with storage heater, then the pressure for rain shower will be strong enough.

Yup, i changed everything. I wanted my living room to be bigger but after i see tiles are up it still seems small...

I have the same issue, after hacking, i step into the living room still feels very small....oh well, advantages of living in a small house, easy to clean!

As for water pressure, i think the plumber should be able to check....

My living room vy big wor... Whahahahha... :notti:

Day 18 : Rush down to see during lunch time and alot of workers in my place doing 3 jobs, Jobs they're doing are Rewiring, Changing Of Windows & Air Con Piping. Unable to go in due to the tools & items in there...Gonna visit the site again tonite once my shift is over.

image-2.jpg

photo-1-1.jpg

image-1.jpg