Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
RemyLebeau

Humble Bachelor Crib

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Not sure if there's promotion on that. Just grab 1 set since i've bought some items from Landex. 2 days straight i'm at iKea tampiness shopping for some stuffs and accessories.

Total Damage

Landex : $268.77

Day 1 iKea : $149.60

Day 2 iKea : $266.20

Haha, actually the promotion for December Christmas time is only everyday 1-2 items on special discount. So not worth purposely travel there just for that small item also because the transportation fees might be more expensive and troublesome. Looks like you have grab quite a number of items, shopping is great? I supposed for guys also, haha :-P

Haha, actually the promotion for December Christmas time is only everyday 1-2 items on special discount. So not worth purposely travel there just for that small item also because the transportation fees might be more expensive and troublesome. Looks like you have grab quite a number of items, shopping is great? I supposed for guys also, haha :-P

By default its supposed to be one time shopping only but luckily my friend ask me to help him carry some stuff from ikea hence the shopping spree come again...Mostly bought items are toilet mats, salt n pepper shaker, fork/spoon/plates etc etc. Worst still i'm the only person shopping for decor stuffs for my place.

Day 24/25

They came down at 9pm to do the lights till 11.45pm...Dang.

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3126.jpg

Yr kitchen design are similar to what I intend to do. however few friends commended tat they hv difficulties hanging the clothes. Do you hv such difficulties?

Yr kitchen design are similar to what I intend to do. however few friends commended tat they hv difficulties hanging the clothes. Do you hv such difficulties?

Hi Accire,

Thanks for popping by. I'm getting the laundry system..Prolly getting 1 or 2 bamboo poles just to hang outside.

You working for apple?? Wow!! I also want to work for apple

Hi May_dream1..this one i cannot help you hehe

Sure do let me know which items u wanna get, I'll use my staff purchase.

wow, fanboy here also lol,

how many % discount u have bro?

interested with the new iMac 21.5"

Next damage was the fridge...A very very big lesson learnt. Always measure the door before purchasing..

IMG_3228.jpg

Lucky thing is they manage to get it in despite the hassles they went through..

IMG_3232.jpg

Sad part is damage a little bit on the door..Lucky small dot..

IMG_3231.jpg

Followed by mattress for mama's room

IMG_3235.jpg

Next shipment was

Washing Machine

IMG_3239.jpg

TV for my bedroom...

Very very dulan. Appointment was supposed to be 4pm-6pm. Ard 4.15pm products arrived however when asked about the wall mounting, Delivery man said another group of people will come down. OK!!! Waited till 6.30pm and not a single soul arrived. Kan pua pek chek i left the place. Ard 6.55pm someone called and ask if i'm still around. Straight away told him off "appointment was scheduled 4pm-6pm, Pls take a look at the time now. straight away told him make the arrangement again on monday. Than he ask me another stupid question " your mounting is done on a concrete wall or false wall" and i said concrete. Guess what he said cannot be done. NNB i burst & become dragonball and told him if the LG tv can be done, Why the samsung cannot? Pls give me a very detailed explanation why? He's lost for words...Shoot him again and ask him is it because you didn;t bring the proper tools? He apologised and monday will to mount the tv.

IMG_3238.jpg

Last but not least sofa came as well which was ard 1pm

IMG_3234.jpg

Sad part is floor tiles got stained from the bottom of the sofa...Any idea if the black lines can be cleaned/removed?

IMG_3224.jpg