Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jocarissa

Id Not Responsive, Delays In Work

$$$ is not everything bro. There are still gd ppl out there. Open your eyes, and feel... if you are reasonable...Those who are really in business will maintain good relationship in order to have more referrals... don't forget this field is very competitive. My jaws dropped to see some of the quotations are rediculously low, wondering how can a good job be done?! Anyway every businessman have his own trick. Its just my personal opinion. :D Happy reno!:D

Agreed with you, kymuchi. There are no cheapest and yet the best.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi we jus terminate the contract. Finally no need to see the sickening face. That idiot still wan us to pay extra for the redo. He mk so much mistake despite we clearly tell him wat we want. Yet want us to pay for it. Omg. I really hope I can condemn him till his shop close. One of my neighbour also being conned by him. Cannot tahan liao. So both of us terminate the contract. Now no choice but to find other ppl do. I try to create a topic of his shop name to share but anybody know y moderator like alway never approved.

Did not have a good experience with an ID found at exhibition. Just do your checks more carefully before engaging one. Better if there is friend referral.

Edited by freedomfighter

Freedomfighter, u r a lot better than me..

I chase my id 1mth for 3d pics. My floor tk 2mth to do. The remaining stuffs 3mth oso cannot finish. So renov close to 7mth yet still need find ppl clear up mess. Nvm

Sun went to the shop to settle everything. He still give the attitude face. I will everyday curse n swear his business fail.

And we also very stress during that few mth. monitor closely also useless. Everyday go down see. Call him everyday. Even we tk leave n u know wat happen? Wasted the leave n time whole day. Nobody come n work. One wk only at most 2days got ppl come n work. And only work 1-2hrs. That's it.

Reading this thread, I can feel a lot of your pain. I have come to the (arguably biased) conclusion that the ID/renovation industry is like that. There is simply no pride in the work that they do. What they are most interested in, like many other businesses, is the money in your wallet. Once you have surrendered yours, or if you look like you are an easy prey, they will eat you up.

All of you who are unsatisfied with your ID, please first consider whether you are being unreasonable and nitpicking. If you're not and the work is truly substandard, or the IDs are giving you crap excuses and delaying your time, go ahead and lodge the complaint. Don't be afraid of the administrative process! Do yourself and the rest of society a favour. Get these irresponsible, unethical companies blacklisted. Have them lose their HDB license. If you can, sue until the company close down. You must not just let it go. It may seem harsh and unnecessary, but think about it. Every day that these unethical people are in business, is a potential day for a fellow homeowner to be cheated. Be socially responsible and take action. It's a bit like fighting crime, don't just turn a blind eye. Don't fear the process - I believe the officers will guide you through the process.