Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
wawakaka5

Bomb Shelter Door Painting

Hi everyone,

Want to check with you guys on the bomb shelter door. My one is black color which is very ugly and completely in line with the color theme of the kitchen (which is white). So I'm thinking of getting my ID to paint it to white. But I was advised by my ID that as the paint they use (Nippon) is non fire proof, so under the HDB regulation, they're not allowed to paint. Just want to get an opinion from you guys if what my ID tells me is true?

Thanks in advance!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi everyone,

Want to check with you guys on the bomb shelter door. My one is black color which is very ugly and completely in line with the color theme of the kitchen (which is white). So I'm thinking of getting my ID to paint it to white. But I was advised by my ID that as the paint they use (Nippon) is non fire proof, so under the HDB regulation, they're not allowed to paint. Just want to get an opinion from you guys if what my ID tells me is true?

Thanks in advance!

can paint dont worry just paint . it a bomb shelter .....

Edited by FairyLand

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

It make no sense... At least to me...

Just paint la