Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zuji

Anyone Engaged Space And Living (Formerly City Design @ Imm)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Yes, is talking about city design which changed name space n living at imm. The tradehub21 showflat still remain as city design. my renovation is still ongoing expected to end at october. anyone interested to see the photo of progress can add me at lady081980@yahoo.com.sg at facebook. just let me know that u from renotalk. btw, i signed up the contract at imm.

Hi zuji ,

Honestly I can't comment much on your experience w/Aldon . However , I do know of 2 of my friends who has recently done up their place . Happen so, coincidentally by the same

ID 'Aldon' . According to them, who did some comparisons & went with Space n Living eventually because of Aldon's creative ideas & designs. I must say n agree he's awesome coz. I went

to both of their house warming, a condo in Caspian & a landed in Barker Bukit timah . It was an eye opener, 2 different themes & moreover I saw the one w/ the before & after pics

taken from a totally run down house... I couldn't believe my eyes. Simply awesome!

He promised to email us the 3D drawings & quotation before we met but as usual, he did not fulfill his promise.

Anyway, we arranged for a discussion and he showed us the 3D drawings (still based on old designs as we already told him some layout changes etc) but he never amend. Worst of all, he was still preparing the quotation while we waited for him....

Finally, he showed us the quotation of $55K with alot of missing items & typo errors. So if he quoted all the items, i think it will rise to over $60K.

We were disappointed as initially we already told him our budget was only $30K and he told us with the ideas that he sketched, should be roughly $40K. And then now he told us not possible to work within our budget...

he is wasting our time by providing so creative yet expensive ideas and worst of all, i very super regretted for paying him $300 for the drawings which is now useless to me....

:-(

We had an unpleasant experience with Aldon.

We chanced upon his office at IMM and had a discussion with him. Depsite all the IDs that we met, we have no doubts that he is really creative with ideas.

He is able to sketch his ideas on the spot and we were very impressed with his sketching. We told him to give us a quote based on his sketches and to work on our budget around $30K.

We had been chasing him for quotation everyday and he always said "soon", "on the way" but we never receive.

In the meantime, we have met up with other IDs and managed to get all quotations except Aldon.

After 3 weeks, we decided to call Aldon again and he said he tried calling us back but we didn't receive his call at all.

He told us to go to his office again to further discuss. He explained that his company dont give out quotation first. He is able to provide 3D drawings based on his sketches but I need to pay $300 for it and it will comes with quotation too. If I sign contract with him, then this amount will be waive off.

Since we like his idea so much, so we decided to pay for it.

TO be continued again as I am busy with work...

Zuji

Sorry to hear that, from my experience my designer give us quotation before we signed up with him, in fact we have ask him to amend for quotation for numerous times. My designer sent the quotation promptly which we nvr have to chase him for it.

we paid 10% downpayment for the return of 3D drawings. After confirmation of 3D drawings, 50% downpayment for starting of renovation.

My ID also have to chase him for status of job done, as far as i see progress is very slow. Anyway i will leave it to my hubby to chase. Will be gng down tomorrow to select the painting colour of my house. hopefully they can deliver the house by Oct.

We had an unpleasant experience with Aldon.

We chanced upon his office at IMM and had a discussion with him. Depsite all the IDs that we met, we have no doubts that he is really creative with ideas.

He is able to sketch his ideas on the spot and we were very impressed with his sketching. We told him to give us a quote based on his sketches and to work on our budget around $30K.

We had been chasing him for quotation everyday and he always said "soon", "on the way" but we never receive.

In the meantime, we have met up with other IDs and managed to get all quotations except Aldon.

After 3 weeks, we decided to call Aldon again and he said he tried calling us back but we didn't receive his call at all.

He told us to go to his office again to further discuss. He explained that his company dont give out quotation first. He is able to provide 3D drawings based on his sketches but I need to pay $300 for it and it will comes with quotation too. If I sign contract with him, then this amount will be waive off.

Since we like his idea so much, so we decided to pay for it.

TO be continued again as I am busy with work...

Hi zuji

We engaged w/Aldon space n living creative principle. Have done up our place.

We really happy coz it's better than our desired homes. He is really good w/ his creative ideas . Really creative !

He can b real busy but well despite his business he is still very responsive & prompts whenever we needed his infos & updates about the Reno.

Their workmanship is good. Well , at least worth the $ we spent.

No qualms, He is good if you are gg w/ space n living.

Hi All,

Anyone tried Space and Living (formerly known as City Deign) @ IMM?

We met up with their Creative Director Aldon twice but have not signed up with them yet.

Any comments? Thanks...

Hi Lady,

Thanks. I have add you in my Facebook.

Btw, how much did u spend on your reno?

So u see my photos of my renovation? i spend total 40k on my renovation. Most expensive is my marble flooring and 2 toilets.

Hi All,

We met up with their Creative Director Aldon twice but have not signed up with them yet.

Any comments? Thanks...

can pm me aldon contact and email? I need to change id .

I have engage their service to renovate my house, renovation just started, my ID is Jasper from IMM. i cannot comment much as the renovation just started. if you wanna see the workmanship, i have post some photos at my facebook for my renovation progress, can add mi at lady081980@yahoo.com.sg

Hi Lady,

Thanks. I have add you in my Facebook.

Btw, how much did u spend on your reno?

I have engage their service to renovate my house, renovation just started, my ID is Jasper from IMM. i cannot comment much as the renovation just started. if you wanna see the workmanship, i have post some photos at my facebook for my renovation progress, can add mi at lady081980@yahoo.com.sg

Hi All,

Any comments? Thanks...