Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Stinz

How Many Viewings Did You Go Before You Decided To Buy The Unit?

Hi all,

previously viewed a unit with quite a good location, but becos of me procastinating that they have a high COV, the unit was purchased by someone else :(

now the search continues and it was then i realized i shouldnt have procastinate... haiz.. been viewing a lot of flats, but cant seem to fine one that i like..

how many viewings did you actually go before you found one that you really like? i feel a bit disappointed that there doesnt seem to exist that ideal unit.. and nowadays, the COV is so high.. only mid low already demanding for 50K COV... :furious:

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi all,

previously viewed a unit with quite a good location, but becos of me procastinating that they have a high COV, the unit was purchased by someone else :(

now the search continues and it was then i realized i shouldnt have procastinate... haiz.. been viewing a lot of flats, but cant seem to fine one that i like..

how many viewings did you actually go before you found one that you really like? i feel a bit disappointed that there doesnt seem to exist that ideal unit.. and nowadays, the COV is so high.. only mid low already demanding for 50K COV... :furious:

Hi Stinz Im in the same boat. Always believing the next one will be better. Saw this place at pasir ris really like it, but cov 70K!!! And the place needs major overhaul, with limited budget tough going. Any luck so far? Cyan

Hi Stinz Im in the same boat. Always believing the next one will be better. Saw this place at pasir ris really like it, but cov 70K!!! And the place needs major overhaul, with limited budget tough going. Any luck so far? Cyan

Pasir ris is not a prime location, original condition somemore. I seriously wonder who will be willing to pay more than $30k.

Pasir ris is not a prime location, original condition somemore. I seriously wonder who will be willing to pay more than $30k.

Owner's contention beautiful sea view and high floor. Ha ha ha if and when new condo comes up opposite the empty plot, all the view gone.

I'm actually looking around Tampines 5rm.. some has reasonable valuation, but not COV.. mine even worst, no view nth, only high floor, but asking COV for 90K... -_-"

super not serious and the worst is still wants extentsion..

i prefer high floor units, but so far most of them are mid floor, so cant really make up my mind.. but i scare that if i dun decide soon, the unit will be purchased again like my first case.... sigh.. i think i've been to 10+ viewing around.. a bit tired.. and tampines, really have so many different kind of 5 room floor plan.. haha.. amazing!...

looking for a reasonable COV, cos whatever the condition of the house is, i'm going to spend to renovate the whole house.. so ya, theres a lot of consideration here.. initially tot can shift into a new house before CNY.. i dun think i'm in time already..

we both need luck :)

Viewed 8 units in a day and bought the last viewed unit.

It really depends on feel. Some ppl call it "feng shui", the comfort that you find when you step into the house.

Some units are so badly designed, in terms of layout, that makes ppl awkward.

The first 7units did not interest me at all. So when you find one that you like, and it is within your budget, go for it!

For all you know, You may not find another similar unit again.

It may be useful to do some research online, to filter the location, cost, etc.

we viewed about 10, got mentally exhausted after 5th viewing. at last, signed the otp with the 1st viewed unit. good luck in your hunting, don't rush and stretch a little bit more patience.

I had view 24 houses now in my 5 'house-hunting' weekends... and still counting :unsure:

other than the ridiculous cov asked by the sellers and the unsuitable feng shui directions, I just still haven't found the 'this is it' feeling... well, there was one house, but my husband and I decided to let go when our offer was turned down by the seller because of her high COV demand.

not going to comment on the cov thing, as I already immune since my previous thread about the cov (: :sport-smiley-018:

don't give up! you will eventually find your home.

luckily, we have family and friends that always remind us, not to rush.. as it's actually not gonna be easier when you become the seller.

the right one will come along (: Jia You!! :thumbs up:

"Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming." - Dory, Finding Nemo :dancingqueen:

I nearly commited to a unit I dun really love juz bcos I tired of looking around too. One of my frd told me to forgo the unit as she can see that I just want to get a flat to settle down and dun really like that place. I listen to her and rest for two weeks before I search again. Thanks God,patient does paid off!!

i'd like to quote a friend of mine "if the unit is meant to be yours, it will be".

i viewed more than 20 units in a span of 1.5 month. I liked 2 of them but because of timing & much procrastination, both were sold off.

there was a 3rd i liked but still, i didn't make any offer immediately. i asked for a 2nd viewing & made an offer thereafter. & option has already been exercised :)

good luck!

Agree with u :)

There is a forummer paid more than 30k cov for pasir ris plus need to let owner stays extra 2 months.

My cousin sold her pasir ris flat for more than 40k cov and yet not near mrt. Some ppl like that it's near beaches.

Hi all,

i looked for 2 weeks, viewed about 10 units. I looked around and shortlisted area and blocks for agent to cut out unnecessary viewing. The 1st unit i saw was actually the best of the lot, however i thought to myself, this is the 1st unit only and lets see around more. What i didnt foresse was it was the BEST and that the others were worse in condition and more expensive.. I really kicked myself for giving up that unit and moved on.

The last unit i saw, walked in and decided to purchased within 10mins. It was actually a unit i was kinda reluctant to view, however it was love at 1st sight when i step in. At that time i knew there was another buyer who is interested and quickly bidded for it.

The other buyer within mins also expressed his interest with a higher 5K COV.

However i managed to convince the agent that i was very sincere and that i was fast in my act blah blah blah...in the end the agent passed the unit to me cos she like my attitude and convinced by my sincerity... I was lucky i guess else any counter bidding might have cost me alot more $$$.

Edited by Always Happy