Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chloelhy2000

Solar Film Market Price

Hi all,

very new in this area but seem this forum is very happening.

I have asked a few of supplier to get a market rate and decide to do some online research.

i intend to get a solar film that can allow 80% of light transmittion but reject heat at the same time.

of those solar film that is on the market,is around $4-$6 per sq ft but they cant do what i want.

they reject light and heat at the same time. however, i know in the market there is such film that can do but price will be 2-3 time more expensive. like $12-17 per sq ft with 10 year warranty

is there any cheaper supplier out there that can help to intro?

Thank you.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all,

very new in this area but seem this forum is very happening.

I have asked a few of supplier to get a market rate and decide to do some online research.

i intend to get a solar film that can allow 80% of light transmittion but reject heat at the same time.

of those solar film that is on the market,is around $4-$6 per sq ft but they cant do what i want.

they reject light and heat at the same time. however, i know in the market there is such film that can do but price will be 2-3 time more expensive. like $12-17 per sq ft with 10 year warranty

is there any cheaper supplier out there that can help to intro?

Thank you.

probably, im missing something here..any 1 can help?

U can try Kool Connected

HDB Ubi #01-224, 3015 Ubi Road 1, (S)408704

Tel: 6749 5570

I recently bought 2mtr of frosted film from them :sport-smiley-004:

They do sell solar films

Price wise reasonable :dribble:

Hope it helps

Edited by casa

thanks thanks..

is it those clear at the same time reject heat will be expensive?

just a curious question.

hi gal, i am also looking at solar films. got a few quotes & their prices varies. i believe some are ex cos of their quality & country of origin. i am more of a quality kinda person so doesnt mind to pay a bit more for it. :rolleyes: but most importantly you have to ask them to show you the samples to compare.

good we have sample to provide

hi,

can i know what the price range im looking at for the clearest but reject the most heat at the same time..

i know total sq ft in my house so i can count what is the total cost im looking at..

Thanks.

Do you see any tiny bubbles so far?

Did not really screen them one by one but can't see any bubble after a few glance.

can i know roughly how much for doing each pc of windows?

yoz! i think it depends on the per sq ft you choose. from maybe $4-$19 per sq ft.

from no warranty-10 years i think.

So you cant compare like this. you have to know what your budget and what you look for ..

Hope this helps..

yoz! i think it depends on the per sq ft you choose. from maybe $4-$19 per sq ft.

from no warranty-10 years i think.

So you cant compare like this. you have to know what your budget and what you look for ..

Hope this helps..

wow din know got warranty type de...tks for your advise :)