Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tekster

My Punggol Residence

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Welcome ;-)

I'm currently staying at punggol sapphire temporary while waiting for my reno to complete..everyday hv to walk pass yr place to get to the mrt station...its so near the mrt..so envy!!

Welcome ;-)

I'm currently staying at punggol sapphire temporary while waiting for my reno to complete..everyday hv to walk pass yr place to get to the mrt station...its so near the mrt..so envy!!

i guess i was quite heng. cause i wasn't looking for any housing at that time. happened that my in-laws went for their SERS. then i was browsing around and saw this location and just booked on the spot without much thought.

aiya, no need envy la. the price is also a whole lt more. sometimes i wonder if it's really that worth it to pay for this. :(

Welcome and remem to post your reno pics to share

:yamseng:

definitely will once i settled for a contractor/ID. still sourcing for now. hope to be able to find a good and hassle free one.

getting a **** big headache now. hee...

i guess i was quite heng. cause i wasn't looking for any housing at that time. happened that my in-laws went for their SERS. then i was browsing around and saw this location and just booked on the spot without much thought.

aiya, no need envy la. the price is also a whole lt more. sometimes i wonder if it's really that worth it to pay for this. :(

Yes u really heng...juz think of this, not everyone can stay so near the mrt station (less than 5mins walk) so its really worth it even if u hv to pay a premium for it~

Even I'm willing to pay for it also no such luck..the nearest I can find still need 5-7 mins walk to the mrt and I grabbed it immediately

Welcome to renotalk and punggol community :D:yamseng:

Me same as cookiez stay @ punggol sapphire and everyday will walk pass your place to go mrt..shortest route.. :sport-smiley-018:

Hope to see your reno pics soon and wish you have a smooth reno.

Nice! must be very cooling to be so high up and unblocked. Is this near where they are going to build the mall with cinema? DO share the reno process :D

Tekster!!! tats fast leh!!! (starting blog in renotalk) waiting for my 272B keys before doing sumting her too.

enjoy the process ya.