Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
korbu

Kid's Room

I'm planning to deco my kids room in my new 4 rm resale hdb flat, so I am looking for ideas. So far the kids have been sleeping with us since birth so this is the first time we're giving our 2 kids (and one more arriving next jan) their own space.

Can anybody share your kids room deco? Maybe can post your pictures here as well. Can maybe highlight the practicality of designs, ie nice design vs child safety..

Thanks!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Me too, need to get some ideas for my kids room in the new flat. Anyone have any idea where to get pull out beds for kids ?

Thanks !

I went to this shop @ funnan centre called ibenma. They specialize in kids furnitures and I think their prices are alright. What I like is that they have 5 year warranty on their furnitures. You may want to check it out.

I got my kids room wall painted with a mural.

So far my boys love it. But unfortunately I am not able to upload the pictures on this forum. not sure why.

If you need, I can whatsapp you. =)

You could paint the walls with light colors and include a lot of wall stickers as well. You could have an open wardrobe concealed by a curtain at the side so that the room would not look so messy.And the kids can keep all their toys in the wardrobe too.  

Hi! Look for ideas in my favourite store!  My fiance and I just moved into our first apartment and needed some fast good quality furniture we did some research with big name companies. We came across with http://www.istylefurniture.com.au and were sold the minute we walked in. consultant helped us out with no pressure too buy most of these places when you walk in its like walking into a car dealership every seller has a hustlers mentality. One last thing the two delivery guys are great also real respectful and professional.