Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi! your place looks so nice! i am also considering engaging K when my place is ready too. do u mind sharing your quotation breakdown with me? thanks in advance!

Hi DancingInTheRain,

Hear so much abt Mr K and his works are all so impressive... Can you pls share Mr. K's contacts and quotation with me pls?

My email address is tiffytiffy68@gmail.com .

Thank you.

Tiffytiffy

Hi Dancingin the ain

Superlike :good: your white louvre toilet doors, your kitchen looks awesome too :dribble: ..can pm me price as well as your hse reno quote..:yamseng:

Hi, I love the look of your house! Do you mind sharing the laminate brand and color code you used for your living room, kitchen and MBR carpentry?

Thanks so much!

I went to TVH fb page, cham lah, POISON :bangwall: LOL.

Anyway, I think the turquoise lamp is more striking against the woody background at your computer table. Red is subtler compared to it. BUY FIRST THEN SAY. :yeah:

Your carpentry laminate is nice! How's the texture like?

Nice hor! Vintage stuff are such beauties.... :thumbs up:

My laminate texture is quite rough de... Not smooth... I'll try to take a close up of the texture for you eh... It's also one of MR. K's favorite laminate... Ü

dancingintherain

now i know why you like my seller furnitures.. :rolleyes: is suit ur place! nice house u got there! :thumbs up:

Yeah... Love the pencil legs with metal caps... But it's a no-go from The Hubby... :furious:

Was so excited when I saw a sofa with pencil legs and metal caps at Lorgan's but too small le... Still looking for the perfect sofa that meets both The Hubby and my wish lists. (But seriously think difficult lah... :P)

Sorry, think I posted in the wrong column earlier..

I like your mbr and living room laminates for the wardrobe. V rich feeling. Rich in wood, I mean. I'm wondering for the mbr, your wardroble is full height, how does the worker deliver into the lift?

Hey gal!

Paisley for the very late reply... Busy busy these few days zipping around looking for furniture... Went to Koda, Commune, HN, Courts, Room of Woods, Tan Boon Liat Building (wah... Must say Pomelo totally stunned us... 1 armchair was $4000++ :jawdrop: ), almost whole of Sungei Kadut... And here comes the best part...

WE BOUGHT NOTHING!

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall: :bangwall:

Hahahhaaa... Anyway, here's how the inside of the wardrobe look...

8d2a8970c17a100c953eff23e7f47fd2_zpseb4bdbb1.jpg

Hmm... I think the left side has 2 parts but the doors are whole pieces... Hmm... Maybe the workers carried up the stairs for the 4 doors? Seriously, this carpentry team is super impressive lah.... Doesn't make noise and do their work swee swee....

Can't seem to multiquote on my ipad... :curse:

Sorry for the late reply to folks who asked for the quotation but I think it's not appropriate for me to release the full breakdown. However, I have PM'd each of you on the total reno cost and also Mr. K's contacts (if you want it). What you see on this tblog are the list of items that I have done... So if you have queries on specific items, I'll be more than glad to answer ya... :)