Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DancingInTheRain

2Nd Home @casa Clementi

Sorry Sorry *rubs hands*

Very sorry for the disappearance... been really busy with the moving in and getting everything back into the shelves (and I am not even done yet!) :P

Princessathene, I just PM'd you again. As mentioned, the magic corner works like this...

278AA266-18C2-4D58-A6F8-7637B19CEC55-1704-000001D2EED58EF7_zps924346be.jpg

1. Both sides of the baskets are inside the cabinet. Pull out the left side.

F12374F2-4C29-4DD7-BE0C-E8DE2F654702-1704-000001D2F54A279B_zps7419d211.jpg

2. Pull out the left basket all the way to the front and push to the side.

395E3294-A0F6-4682-8D81-5DB5E89FD61D-1704-000001D2F9C8D6C3_zps53a3eda2.jpg

3. Pull out the right basket.

After using it for a week, I think it works really well as I am using this to hold all my pots, pans and woks. If you intend to use this to put some items that you do not want to spill over (e.g. tibits), I think those with deeper baskets will be better. =)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Congrats on moving in! I haven't decided on the reno yet, still looking around.

This is totally cool (I'm too sua-ku)! Will be definitely useful for my corner cabinet. Does it cost a bomb?

Hmm.. I saw on another tblog that he bought this for $280 at some shop in Balestial (I think). That was a couple of years back.

I got this from Ah Zhuan... Think was $300+...

Hi Dancing in the Rain

Can pm your renovation quote and Mr K's contact no. Thanks in advance!

Hi DITR

Can I have the quote and K's number too.

Thanks/MH

Blow Wind Blow

Meanwhile, the aircon was also set up over the weekend. Looks neat and tidy!

a9590b2b6448121ef9482a5a00aafb61_zpseb3ea0be.jpg

The aircon was installed by Mr. K's cousin. We were contemplating between an inverter and a non-inverter system as well as if to have 1 or 2 compressors. Mr. K's cousin, Xiao Di, was very patient in explaining the pros and cons to us. And we finally selected 2 compressors, 24k for living room and 28k for the 3 bedrooms. The blowers in the rooms are 9k each and 24k in living room.

A small point to note if you are still sourcing for aircon... (Not that I know a lot lah... But from what Xiao Di explained to me :P ). Some sellers advertise really low prices for their aircon package as they match compressors which are unable to meet the capacity of all the blowers. For example, 18k compressor with 3 x 9k blowers is a mismatch as the compressor is unable to cool all the 3 rooms sufficiently and effectively simultaneously. However, if only 1 or 2 outta the 3 rooms turn on the aircon at the same time, then this combination of compressor and blower is more cost effective for the user. Also, I heard that R22 refrigerants maybe phrased out soon... So no non-inverter systems...

Was reading one fellow blogger's tblog about aircon and thought it's really informative. in fact, i recall he did research for almost every single thing that he did in his home. impressed! But somehow can't recall the blogger's name... Wish I had done just as much homework...

Hi Brother, may i know how much cost for yr aircon? and including all installation and piping? thanks!

hi

Love love all your storage space. Will love to have lots of carpentry but might just blow our budget. Can I have Mr K contacts? PM me or email me at vortexcube@hotmail.com

TaaaaaaDaaaaaa

Sorry for the disappearance... Wanted to stop blogging coz I was starting to feel a little weird that I'm "opening" my home to strangers. It was like a sudden awakening when The Hubby was pointing out, while standing at the window looking at the view which we hardly have the chance to enjoy, that a particular home's renovation looked special and I immediately said, "oh! I know that home... It's on renotalk!" , and then went on to blabber about it. :D

BUT! I also feel as if I've not completed what I started... So yup! Let's get going!!! :dancingqueen:

I finally put the clock where I think is most suitable....

image_zpsae71b948.jpg

We have been staying in our new home for about 4 months... Will try to blog later about the hits and misses in our reno choices made. :yamseng:

All the PMs have been sent to fellow home owners...

Hi Dancing in the rain... Can u pm me the price of ur louvre door and where u got it from please... thanks