Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
helenlee

Jumbo Woodlands

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
996l.jpgTiles & cement had arrived. The tiler only 2 days to hack off all the tiles, walls,kitchen cabinet, toilet bowl etc.... waiting approval for hacking the walls Edited by helenlee

Renovation works

Hacking off whole house flooring replacing with homogenous tiles

Changing whole house wiring

Change whole house plumbing works

L-box, false ceiling with clove lightings for the whole unit

Carpentry work 6 rooms with laminated wardrobe and 2 kings size, 1queen size and 5 super single size bed frame. 3 rooms with study table and 4 rooms with feature walls with tv console. Balcony altar table and shoe cabinet. Living room with tv feature wall and console. Kitchen cabinet. 2 Toilet with vanity.

Floor area is 179 will update more pictures

That's really huge! 6 rooms n U r keeping all the rooms to give space for ur family members? Is this near Marsiling?

Edited by potatoes

I got a fren who got the similar layout as per your jumbo and he is in the process of choosing his ID. Pls PM me the total costs for your project excluding electrical appliances and other misc stuff. Pls also tell me if the carpentry works in all the rooms including the bed frames are included inside the reno costs. Thanks!

That's really huge! 6 rooms n U r keeping all the rooms to give space for ur family members? Is this near Marsiling?

wow, so good if only North East side have this too.