Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jwsh

Jwsh's Home @ Punggol Residence

Hahha Ongcs. Yes! NAS is defintely within my radar with so much content to store :sport-smiley-004: . Seems like synology is a good choice

I got spare 2TB harddisk around. Can sell you if you don't mind if price is agreeable. :notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It is difficult to gauge noise. My quiet may not be your quiet. :D

But at speed 3, I would say you can hear the fan. Maybe u can go try at Home Fix? Then more or less u can know how loud or quiet it is.

Speed 1 definitely is quiet.

i been eyeing this at homefix for quite long, i feel that you cant tell the noise very well as the open space is big.....the sound is different when u put at home cos of small space. if the noise at homefix and at home is the same than is great.

Another note does it really help in circulating the room? I bought the Mistral similar version for $99 and it doesnt seem to help much as my MBR still hot....:P then again its the replica version so cant expect much.

Hi jwsh,

Can you share with me the contacts for the glass and mirror installation in your new home? It looks great!

May i know what's the price for the kitchen glass back splash and feature mirror wall price and shower glass screen? Can PM me?

Thanks,

Lawrence

how much did you paid for your rear speaker?

Opps sorry ongcs, missed your question.

I have bought the MA RXFX speakers for $794

Opps sorry ongcs, missed your question.

I have bought the MA RXFX speakers for $794

Thanks, worth the consideration maybe at a later date. :thumbs up:

Hi Jwsh, I am really impressed with your home theatre system. Could you kindly share with me more details on your home theatre system? I have PM you. Thanks

And your house looks great! I am also looking for an ID to design my house.

Hi Jwsh, I am really impressed with your home theatre system. Could you kindly share with me more details on your home theatre system? I have PM you. Thanks

And your house looks great! I am also looking for an ID to design my house.

Thanks lowwp! Congrats on getting your new house.

I had pmed you back the contacts. It is good that you are looking to do acoustic room treatment during your renovation. It will certainly save you cost and enhance the effectiveness of the acoustic room treatment.

Hi there... envy ur beautiful house... may I know where u got ur kitchen glass door from and how much? Thanks...

Hi there... envy ur beautiful house... may I know where u got ur kitchen glass door from and how much? Thanks...

Hi Ynas. I have pmed you the contact

JJ Glass Design Creations Pte Ltd is the company that had done my glass works

Hi, read your t-blog, and PM you with some questions. Would appreciate if you could let me know. Thanks.

I had replied you. If you have further questions, just pm me.

It has been awhile since we had last posted. We have been enjoying the fruit of my renovation (cooking, baking and watching movies on my home entertainment system!!!) :sport-smiley-018: . But, we also have more house works to do now :help:

Recently, We had reported issues with two of my lightings remote control units and toliet mirror cabinet to Cheryl. We are impressed with her for making appointment with me quickly to have both the carpenter and electrcian come down to our place to fix the issues.

We are really happy that we are still getting her attention and good after-sales service :good:

Edited by jwsh