Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoaili

Our 142Sqm Ea @ Sk

thanks, do they change the door frame? can i have the contact for alex.

Hi MamaO,

I didn't ask for the change of door frame. It was not recommended by Alex too, as the original door frame from HDB is solid one :rolleyes:

I have pm'ed you Alex contact number.

Cheers !

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

congrats to moving in!! very nice.... like your marble chips in the walkway and like your sofa too.... and also the divider and big big show cabinets. mine can only fit abt 50 pairs and already not enough... how i wish i got bigger space for more shoes.

Thanks May, I like the sofa too ! It's firm yet comfortable, but disadvantage is cannot change the sofa cover, so die die must stick to the same colour for years :(

The shoe cabinet is big but have to cater for 6 pax shoes, so eventually small cos not full height. Hahaha...... ;)

Hi there, nice place! I especially like what u did for the corridor . Unique! iMac I know where u purchase your lighting fixture? The bunch of hanging light bulbs? And how much is it?

Thanks!

Hi Yeocando,

Thanks for reading my Reno journey !

I got the dining light from JB at the cost of RM400 (equivalent to Sgd 160+). This is a 7 bulbs lighting. Saw 1 at Franc Franc Vivocity, with a 10 bulbs, selling for Sgd600+ :jawdrop: Luckily I got it from JB before saw it at Vivocity, else sure :bangwall:

With the marble chips and full height mirror, the corridor is the place that I like the most ! But MIW just came to visit first time, scolded us up and down for having so many mirrors in the house :~ said no good in terms of FS......

Hi Yeocando,

I got the dining light from JB at the cost of RM400 (equivalent to Sgd 160+). This is a 7 bulbs lighting. Saw 1 at Franc Franc Vivocity, with a 10 bulbs, selling for Sgd600+ :jawdrop: Luckily I got it from JB before saw it at Vivocity, else sure :bangwall:

With the marble chips and full height mirror, the corridor is the place that I like the most ! But MIW just came to visit first time, scolded us up and down for having so many mirrors in the house :~ said no good in terms of FS......

Wow! The price difference is so much! Did u have recommendatiosm which shop to shop for lighting in jb or u guys just walk around?

How many mirrors did u have in all? Is it really so many that she is so upsetted ?

Btw, I love your sliding door for the study too ! Where did u get them and how much?

;)

Hi Yeocando,

Hi....nice place you have.......can I have the address or shop name for the lighting shop in jb?....thanks!

Wow! The price difference is so much! Did u have recommendatiosm which shop to shop for lighting in jb or u guys just walk around?

How many mirrors did u have in all? Is it really so many that she is so upsetted ?

Btw, I love your sliding door for the study too ! Where did u get them and how much?

;)

Hi Yeocando,

The lighting shop that I went to as follows :

VIP Lighting

NO 57,59 Jalan Meranti Merah

Taman Melodies

80250 Johor Bahru

Johor, West Malaysia

Tel : +607 333 7339

Total I have 4 full height mirror, 2 in MBR, 1 at dining area, 1 at walkway to bedrooms.

The sliding door for study room is custom made by my carpenter, designed by my ID.

Hi....nice place you have.......can I have the address or shop name for the lighting shop in jb?....thanks!

Hi Krisherwin,

Thanks for dropping by ! You may want to refer to the address above I mentioned for the lighting shop at JB.

Nice house!

Total how much you paid for the Reno cost?

Hi Jsll,

The total cost exclude lightings, electronic appliances and furnitures is around $60k. If all in, estimated $71k -72k.

hi hoaili congrats on your new home!! Nice house !

i have also consulted a FSM and was also advised that too much mirrors are not good for a house.. however there are ways to 化解 ...

hi hoaili congrats on your new home!! Nice house !

i have also consulted a FSM and was also advised that too much mirrors are not good for a house.. however there are ways to 化解 ...

Hi angmoh,

Thanks for the advice ! Hubby and me not very keen in FSM this kinda of thingy..... :unsure:

Cheers !

First of all, Happy New Year to everyone in RT Forum, wishing everyone good health and good wealth !

After moved in for more than 2 months, my feature wall at the dining are has finally completed with "mini padi field" look (complimentary from my Id, Ms Jernny !) :dancingqueen: Reason she chose padi and some fruits - meaning 餐餐有的吃 (got food for every meal) !

20121228123348.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

20121228123400.jpgUploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi, 1st time I saw your blog... Very nice place u got there.... :good: :good: :good:

Love the hanging lights and the stone walkway.... very nice... :bow: :bow:

Hi, 1st time I saw your blog... Very nice place u got there.... :good: :good: :good:

Love the hanging lights and the stone walkway.... very nice... :bow: :bow:

Hi kim76,

Thanks for reading my blog ! Read your blog some time ago, your place also very nicely done up, love it !