Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hoaili

Our 142Sqm Ea @ Sk

Hi Hoali,

Thank you for providing such a great blog. like it a lot.

Can I find out from you, how is the quality of the Cotto tiles and bricks you got?

Also, mind sharing what is the cost of carpentry? How much do they charge per feet for wardrobe ?

Also, mind sharing the quality of the tiling work from your contractor?

Thank you. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Jaykr.

Hi kim76,

Thanks for reading my blog ! Read your blog some time ago, your place also very nicely done up, love it !

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Hoali,

mind sharing what is the cost of carpentry? How much do they charge per feet for wardrobe ?

can i have the contact for alex.

Hi Hoali,

mind sharing what is the cost of carpentry? How much do they charge per feet for wardrobe ?

can i have the contact for alex.

Hi drunkenchivas,

A pm sent to you on Alex's contact number. The tiling work is excellent to me, contractor is helpful and humble, workmenship is also very good. As for the carpentry, not easy to give you a guide on foot run, as I use different kind of laminates for all the bedrooms and there is walk in wardrobe in MBR.

If you are interested, i can pm you the contact number of my carpenter and contractor.

Cheers !

Hi Hoali,

Can I find out from you, how is the quality of the Cotto tiles and bricks you got?

Also, mind sharing what is the cost of carpentry? How much do they charge per feet for wardrobe ?

Regards,

Jaykr.

Hi Jaykr

Paiseh paiseh, nearly missed out your message. Can't remember thich tile belong to Cotto liao...Maybe you can give me a hint ? :unsure: Anyway, all the tiles I got are very good in quality. No regret !

The tiling work is excellent to me, contractor is helpful and humble, workmenship is also very good. As for the carpentry, not easy to give you a guide on foot run, as I use different kind of laminates for all the bedrooms and there is walk in wardrobe in MBR.

If you are interested, i can pm you the contact number of my carpenter and contractor.

Cheers !

Hi Hoaili,

Thank you for replying so fast. Much appreciated.

The "Cotto" is from Malaysia. Hope that helps to remind you?

Does the carpenter and contractor speak english or Malay?

I tried messaging you, but your message box is full...maybe can give me your email...hehehe

Appreciate if you can give me their contacts as well.

One last request, if you can message me, the quotation for carpentary as well as for tiling, hacking, etc...

Thank a lot. I am trying to finalize and on limited budget as paid quite a bit for the house.

Thanx!!!

Hi Jaykr

Paiseh paiseh, nearly missed out your message. Can't remember thich tile belong to Cotto liao...Maybe you can give me a hint ? :unsure: Anyway, all the tiles I got are very good in quality. No regret !

The tiling work is excellent to me, contractor is helpful and humble, workmenship is also very good. As for the carpentry, not easy to give you a guide on foot run, as I use different kind of laminates for all the bedrooms and there is walk in wardrobe in MBR.

Cheers !

Hi Hoaili,

Like your reno works of your new house and thanks for sharing. You mentioned in your posts that the doors were from Alex, is it the same alex who did your windows and grilles, A & V Aluminium Contractor? Do you mind emailing me his contact? I like your doors!

benjos_tong@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

can share jenny pow contact n curtain maker frm jb contact?//tia

pls email to phoebetiu@gmail.com

So sorry for late reply, was away for few weeks.

Have pm'ed you as requested.

My apologies.

Hi Hoaili,

Like your reno works of your new house and thanks for sharing. You mentioned in your posts that the doors were from Alex, is it the same alex who did your windows and grilles, A & V Aluminium Contractor? Do you mind emailing me his contact? I like your doors!

benjos_tong@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks!

Have emailed you as requested.

My apologies.

Hi,

can Pm me the A & V Aluminium Contractor and curtian contact.Thanks

My apologies.

Hi!

Mind giving me the contacts of your Contractor, Carpenter & Window guy? thanks!

My apologies.

Anyone have a contact that can deliver tiles from JB to singapore? I found tiles in JB...unfortunately they dont do delivery to singapore :( Need help