Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jojorock

Where To Get Fridge At Good Price?

tough to find one that is wide and shallow... so far i only found one Samsung model in Best Denki/Harvey Norman that quite fit the measurement i want.

anywhere else recommended to get fridges, preferably the west/central side.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

tough to find one that is wide and shallow... so far i only found one Samsung model in Best Denki/Harvey Norman that quite fit the measurement i want.

West side?How about Alexander village?

:dancingqueen:

If you cannot find the one you want at those big outlets, then you may have to try parallel import from overseas.

Edited by fengshui-123

measurement i took at best denki differed from the website's and i went to a nearby courts to check out the measurements, the best denki sales measurement was wrong... *faint*

bought good stuff from courts, can pay via 0% installment too.

btw for those interested in fridge buying and can wait, end of year have courts mega sale. FYI. :)

Mega Discount Store's price is not bad also. Bought a side-by-side from them 2 years ago. Recently also bought a 60" tv :sport-smiley-004:

Am waiting for year end before I go sao more from them for my new place :sport-smiley-003:

Hi, can you advise the address? Can't find it in google though. (My first post too!) :drunk:

Hi Guys,

I have purchased my Electronic stuffs in Ang Mo Kio, think is pretty central.

Purchase the following items for my new place at Punggol:

Hitachi Fridge, model: 481 @ $690

Toshiba Washing Machine, model: 9790 @ $415

Kar-Cher Steam Vaccum Cleaner, model: SC3000 @ $259

I got it all in EJ Electronic Trading and their price is pretty good, as advice by the forumer.

Thank you! (My first post)

Was at Audio House Boon Keng earlier in the evening and was attended by this sales guy called Aaron.

Because I do not need the fridge now, he shared that AH will "price match" by the time I take delivery.

Meaning to say should the price drop, then I will get the "refund" accordingly. Similarly, if the agent

give any free gifts for promotion, I too will get it by the time I take delivery (which is Dec 2012).

Though I did not put a deposit for the fridge n WM that I plan to get, thought I share with u good

peeps here. Good luck in ur shopping!

I was at Gain City AMK last night. My parents needed a fridge to replace the 2 old ones which we have currently, and I need to check out electronics for my first home.

Gary was attending to my parents queries. Looked at Samsung, Panasonic, Hitachi etc and we narrow our likings to Samsung and Hitachi because of the size and energy saving functions. My parents are looking at about 500L and wide to put my mum's pots(when she has leftover food) & short (my mum is short) hehehe..

Soooo... We looked at Hitachi R-Z693EMSX and price tag states SGD1190.

I asked Gary if I were to buy most of my electronics from him, will there be special rates? He said he can do up something for me. And if I were to find other stores that are selling the same products at cheaper rate (before delivery), the company will refund the money to us. :yamseng: