Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
fengshui-123

High Cool Air Conditioning

Recently one of my home aircon faulty. I called a company with a relative big name. The technicians changed 3 components but the aircon still cannot work. The 3 components cost about $300. Lucky it did not work so I just need to pay some checking fee. The technicians then installed back all my 3 "faulty" components and then proposed changing a new aircon. I then spent quite some times to google around and decided to try this totally unfamiliar company: http://www.highcool.com.sg/

This High Cool boss Mr Wong came down and changed one component and topup a bit of gas, the aircon work! It cost $100.

Superior Service @ Affordable Price

Have you ever experience engaging a company that sent a junior staff to service your air conditioners?

Have you ever experience that it doesn’t seem to make any differences after getting your air conditioner a service?

Have you ever experience a technician constantly changing the spare parts and your air conditioner still work like a fan after paying the highly mark up spare part?

Try our services and it will definitely make a difference. Insufficient experiences by the staff who service your air conditioner is the root cause of all the above problems.

I have 15 years of experience in servicing and repairing all type of air conditioners in Singapore. Apart from that I have worked as a team leader for different air conditioner's company for the past 10 years in Singapore. Call me now for an appointment and I will be the one who service/ repair your air conditioner. My schedule is pack, so act fast!

Contact Mr Wong at : 8349 2929

Email: wong@highcool.com.sg

Our fees:

One Time Air conditioner service

1 Fan coils (c/w Condenser) $40 nett

2 Fan coils (c/w Condenser) $60 nett

3 Fan coils (c/w Condenser) $80 nett

Chemical cleaning Dismantling $150, No dismantling $100

Troubleshooting $20

*Prices quoted above includes transportation costs.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation