Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Nivle

Buying Lights At Balestier

Palace of lights=strass Lightings

Singapore lightings=*Light and lights*.

Lightings.com at 515 and Balestier point.

Chan huat got at least 4 shops along the same stretch.

= means same boss but price sometimes not same...

Daughter wanted a basketball(with net) ceiling light, POL and S different $20 :jawdrop:

Between Singapore lightings and *lights and lights* got 1 chanhuat showroom(near 1 of the bus stop)

Lightings.com price reasonable but suay suay too concentrate inside shop, car kanna summon...:bangwall: must ask for big big discount liao...

enjoy.... :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

balestiar alot of lights shops until my eyes blur blur.... :unsure:

looking for light colored chandeliers with minimal crystal dangles at reasonable price... any idea where?

also i'm confused by the crystal grades swarovski, egyptian s4, k9 *luan*

balestiar alot of lights shops until my eyes blur blur.... :unsure:

looking for light colored chandeliers with minimal crystal dangles at reasonable price... any idea where?

also i'm confused by the crystal grades swarovski, egyptian s4, k9 *luan*

I saw one at lightings.com...egyptian crystal cheaper...Swarovski much more expensive..

Lightings.com at Jalan bersah got wider range..

enjoy.. blink blink shopping..

thanks! went to lightings.com yesterday and indeed their prices pretty awesome. :) but didnt find the one i wanted. there was one particular one that caught my eye but was last piece with defect so i'm really sianz.... :bangwall:

I came across this lights at STRASS. Lighting..Reasonble price below $200

after bargain...

all LEDs, worth buying if you dun mind the round surface.

Edited by Nivle

i suggest, go Taobao see to get the price "feel". then go Balestier to see if can find the real "feel"

after that, take a deep breath and buy from Taobao. same price but in RMB! buy 5 for price of 1! :sport-smiley-003:

i suggest, go Taobao see to get the price "feel". then go Balestier to see if can find the real "feel"

after that, take a deep breath and buy from Taobao. same price but in RMB! buy 5 for price of 1! :sport-smiley-003:

Taobao can be trusted? My friend tried once and end up became nightmare.. :bow:

dont ever go to Lighting Centre - service sucks!

LC Lighting Centre and all other shops along balestiar on the other hand are ALOT better!

rite! the products rust fast and bulbs gonna fast too. Mostly from china

rite! the products rust fast and bulbs gonna fast too. Mostly from china

I almost mistaken Lighting Centre as LC Lighting Centre because they are just buildings side by side. you are referring to Lighting Centre ya?

Luckily my friend saw the difference, LC is the ho liao one. But prices are fixed without bulbs though. So no bargaining, which my mum likes. :dunno:

Edited by jojorock

At 5 to 1, I will take the plunge anytime. I m still shopping btw hehe

So how I buy? If I need 10 LED downlights for my house, I need to buy 50 and find the 10 good one? Or buy 10 if no good then buy again? hehe :notti:

Strass Lighting

Huang is an excellent salesman he listens to the requirements and provides pragmatic solutions very good prices an honest salesman and really gives the customer what they want he delivered on time and does exactly what he says the electricians that came from the store were great they were reliable competent and happy to please

Does anyone know if I can view any of the lightings at Balestier online first before having to go down. Like example, a lighting shop has similar stock to Lazada/taobao etc.

If not are there any tips with regards to what I need to prep before heading down. Thanks alot!