Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiaobai

Beware Of Online Furniture Shop - Furniture Mart

People out there who are considering to buy from this online furniture shop (Furnituremart.com.sg)Please ...Please.... think twice because the service they provide is really VERY LOUSY......

1)Late delivery

I brought a bed frame with mattress and a 3 door waredrobe on the 29/7/12 from this online furniture shop where they promised to deliver my item on 4/8/12 bewtween afternoon 11am to 4pm but they sent the item after 5pm without informing me that they will be late. On top of that, they went to the wrong unit and kept calling me telling me that they had arrived asking me to open the door for them when I was sitting outside my unit waiting.

2) Missing parts

As for my waredrobe, they didn't install the extra hanger that i requested and paid for my waredrobe and the delivery guys claimed that the parts are missing.

3)Delivery guys were very rude, arrogant and irresponsible.

The delivery guy were so 'reckless' when moving my new bed frame, they just simply 'throw' my new bed frame after they finished their assembly and when they move in the furniture they never keep a look out for the furniture and decoration in my house.

One of the delivery guys who knock down on my decoration on the wall just simply ignore what he had done that really annoyed me because they dont even apologies for his doing. Furthermore, when assembling the bed I saw same delivery guys who knock down my decor on the wall kicking one of the leg of my bed as he is trying to cover up for his mistake from the poorly installed bed.

When I ask them to fix again they replied saying that they are busy maybe next time will come install again since they will come back to install the hanger for the waredrobe and keep hurrying me to sign on the acknowledgement form that the item were delivered.

4) Failure in deliverying the promised service

From 4/8/12 till now 9/9/12, they had never update me about the installation of hanger they owe me.

I had made more than 5 call to their office at KAKI BUKIT ROAD, #01-15 EUNOS TECHNOLINK, TEL:67421077 where the staff call ' josephine' promised that their guys will contact me to do the installation "as soon as possible" but ..... today is 9/9/12 it had been more than a month.

On 3/9/12 evening is made another phone call to the office and the same staff told me that the missing hanger had just been recieved and she even promised to install it before 9/9/12 but again no reply from them so I tried calling but the the phoneline is always engauged.

HAI..... I AM REALLY VERY FRUSTRATED WITH HOW THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMER AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDED !!! Hope that lemon law can help to 'save' the consumer from such seller

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Furniture Mart is a horrible place to get your stuff.

Got a bed and a mattress from them in may and now the springs are giving way.

Call them today and got a return call from this rude Chinese staff.

Told her what the problem was and she said call back tomorrow. I asked her to get someone to call me back because their line always goes to the mailbox .

She tells me everyday we answer 500 customers. You want you call back.

So I said you are very rude.

The bloody woman tells me you called me rude so I don't wanna serve you. Thank you and puts the bloody phone down on me!! :curse:

I was searching for a full set of furntiure for my new apartment - sofa set, dining table, 1 king bed, 2 queen beds, writing table, TV console, buffet side table.

I thought that Furniture Mart seemed like a one-stop shop, and was intending to visit them today for a look.

I called one of the listed numbers, but no one picked up. But just now I got a call back from a number 67421077, and it was a lady who said she was from Furniture Mart and had received a missed call. I told her about my interest in furniture, and asked her for the address of the showroom, and I casually asked her how many floors the showroom was, to get a sense of the size of their shop. She cheekily asked me "how many floors you want to buy?", and I asked her what she meant ... she laughed and said "you asked me how many floors, so I am asking you how many floors you want to buy".

I can imagine the type of customer service that one can get from such staff, who are arrogant with prospective customers. I will avoid this one - I REALLY THANK this lady for exposing her true self before I went in today and commited myself to buy their furniture.

Hi all, thanks for sharing. I'm actually thinking of getting wardrobe from them for my kids. But after reading the comment, I think I'll pass. Hope their management can get to see this post and do some manner training for their staff.

can consider ineedfurniture.. though they seem to be undergoing a reshaping for a very long time, not too sure if they will be back... their furniture quite nice..

Is useless. Spore laws have loophole for all these cunning businessman and businesswoman to get away.

And they register their company name under a new innocent person and come back cheat our hard earned money.

Government should change the law to protect out interest. Or else this problem will go on forward forever.