Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Buying Lights From Taobao

Wah! Shiok! Can share ur TB seller here Acquit? Maybe they also may have something I like. TIA :)

I so love the power of internet!

i have a list of items in excel format for my items..if u want pm me i mail u :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

happy shopping ..haha

practically my whole house decors, rollers blinds, lights,clocks etc, all get from inside..overall less than 1k sgd only..keke

Hi , can u give me the link for lights n rollers blinds

Can give me the shipper too? I think for switches, can it be used in Singapore. I think the casing is a big too big.

refer top post, i posted blind link already..

btw getting this clock, abit expensive but like it alost..lol Clock

Hi sorry, I cannot see the link for the shipper. Can u give me the link again? Also, can the tap be used in Singapore? I mean can it fixed with the pipe here? I suppose u have not received your goods.

Hi sorry, I cannot see the link for the shipper. Can u give me the link again? Also, can the tap be used in Singapore? I mean can it fixed with the pipe here? I suppose u have not received your goods.

oh shipper ..u have alipay account? if have, taobao got many freight forwarder..i used for 4 years plus. didnt know what the url now, everything via qq wif her

my stuffs otw..for taps most i helped or buy for work place can be used...if not just a conversion valve for different size can already..but mostly can be use..

oh shipper ..u have alipay account? if have, taobao got many freight forwarder..i used for 4 years plus. didnt know what the url now, everything via qq wif her

my stuffs otw..for taps most i helped or buy for work place can be used...if not just a conversion valve for different size can already..but mostly can be use..

What's her qq number or id. Many thanks for your reply. Have u start renovation? I headache. So exp nowadays. Who are u using?

The clock so cute!! :) They do it like the wrist versions? I shld try digging for rollie one with the diamond six o'clock marker to match mine. Perhaps they will use swaroski crystal for the 6 o'clock marker! Lol

Wah that big tap only rmb $308!!! Nice :) arrrghh i recv my loots liow n i ordered kitchen tap already so sad! But just curious this big tap is hot and cold water or they have juz cold water intake kind?

But i am pleased with all i got for my house especially the rainshower set at just sgd $80!!

oh i gonna say again... I so love the internet lor!!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

never believe in paying hundreds of $$ for something those goes for 10s of dollars....

LED donwlight is the best example. You pay the same price numbers BUT in RMB$ and u can

literally get 5 for the price of 1 :dancingqueen:

*hold my breath.....1....2....3.... BUY!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

oh i gonna say again... I so love the internet lor!!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

never believe in paying hundreds of $$ for something those goes for 10s of dollars....

LED donwlight is the best example. You pay the same price numbers BUT in RMB$ and u can

literally get 5 for the price of 1 :dancingqueen:

*hold my breath.....1....2....3.... BUY!!!! :sport-smiley-004:

U know hor yesterday i went nova furnishing. I saw one light selling at $349 whereby i remember seeing it selling for approx sgd $30 in taobao!!!! Kia si lang ah!! Lol

Haha I seriously am considering to jio a few like-minded kakis and do setup a small little business.

importing and selling, either on-line, or have a small retail shop for all these home furnishings.

can be anything from lights to shelves to whatever pple may or will need when doing reno. :dribble: