Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Buying Lights From Taobao

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah that big tap only rmb $308!!! Nice :) arrrghh i recv my loots liow n i ordered kitchen tap already so sad! But just curious this big tap is hot and cold water or they have juz cold water intake kind?

But i am pleased with all i got for my house especially the rainshower set at just sgd $80!!

even if 2 way out hot and cold,can just ur plumber do 2 way valve both cold water.. can be flexible de la..haha

Edited by Acquit

What's her qq number or id. Many thanks for your reply. Have u start renovation? I headache. So exp nowadays. Who are u using?

i will pm u later the wangwang..

next monday starting...

doing all by myself the coordinating ..coz i also in this industry..lol

Edited by Acquit

even if 2 way out hot and cold,can just ur plumber do 2 way valve both cold water.. can be flexible de la..haha

can share where to get the valve to convert both way to cold water? Gam siah :)

also how's ur kitchen light? Fixed up liowz and gd? I wanna order kitchen lighting also.

Edited by BlurryKid

Dining tables lights

somemore poison..keke

my theme is santorini resort theme, so might be getting the blue lights..

choosing all from here save my time..kekeke

thinking getting wall paper ,only worried is warranty..so getting local..

wah lao u ah...keep tempting us...haha. But I am consolidating my stuffs for my 2nd batch shipment liowz. Keke. Still got kitchen light havent buy, toilet taps and getting some E27 and E14 LED lightbulb see quality first. If good will order all for the house... :dancingqueen:

Haha I seriously am considering to jio a few like-minded kakis and do setup a small little business.

importing and selling, either on-line, or have a small retail shop for all these home furnishings.

can be anything from lights to shelves to whatever pple may or will need when doing reno. :dribble:

Best way is use one spare room in your hse if available to store the stuffs and then do as online shop and customers can pickup from your place! Like that you even save on rental which is the main killer on eating into your profits :sport-smiley-004:

juz to share :) sidetrack a bit.

For taps, rainshow etc I got mine from this one http://shop35022378.taobao.com/?spm=2013.1.3.1.7507cd

The brand Jomoo is quite good quality and finishing all very well done and cheap cheap price!! :sport-smiley-004:

Wondering how do u guys ship here. I check with most of them, they don,t ship to Singapore .please advise. I have been seeing contractor n I'D .very tired.

Wondering how do u guys ship here. I check with most of them, they don,t ship to Singapore .please advise. I have been seeing contractor n I'D .very tired.

u dun have alipay?i thought u have then direct ask my shipper laise with u

if not u google 65daigou,slightly steeper but service i think ok

wah lao u ah...keep tempting us...haha. But I am consolidating my stuffs for my 2nd batch shipment liowz. Keke. Still got kitchen light havent buy, toilet taps and getting some E27 and E14 LED lightbulb see quality first. If good will order all for the house... :dancingqueen:

led not sure but i use E27 bulbs for my office,good enough and cheaper..lol

i just received my Jomoo tap..heavy and solid..

my downlights next shipment, too heavy this batch..haha!

I use 65daigou to ship here one. Easier as dont have to do any co-ordination and they will check the goods for you before shipping it to Singapore. For bulky items I use sea freight as its much cheaper. They do charge agent fees but me is under the SVIP hence only 4% agent fees required :thumbs up:

led not sure but i use E27 bulbs for my office,good enough and cheaper..lol

i just received my Jomoo tap..heavy and solid..

my downlights next shipment, too heavy this batch..haha!

I ordered a few E27 and E14 LED bulbs test water first :).

Your downlights which one you order? Me going to order in next batch..keke :dribble:

I use 65daigou to ship here one. Easier as dont have to do any co-ordination and they will check the goods for you before shipping it to Singapore. For bulky items I use sea freight as its much cheaper. They do charge agent fees but me is under the SVIP hence only 4% agent fees required :thumbs up:

Thank for your information. I actually have the account in taobao. I want to buy crystal light, downlighting,curtain, taps, wallpaper and lock. I have asked them they don,t ship to Singapore .if go through them, is it still worth it?