Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Batman

Buying Lights From Taobao

As above. Cos I am thinking of taking the plunge and buy in some chandeliers.

Have anyone had any experience/ tips/ recommendations to share?

Let's get the ball rolling. CNY is round the corner :yamseng::dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I am also thinking of buying led lights from taobao. But my electrician don't advise.

i think the problem with buying from taobao is that if the light is crack , scratch or broken or default there is nothing much u can do about it

cuz all these is fragile item so there a risk involve , but if it item that is made of metal or fabric or not so fragile item then it worth buying from taobao

As above. Cos I am thinking of taking the plunge and buy in some chandeliers.

Have anyone had any experience/ tips/ recommendations to share?

Let's get the ball rolling. CNY is round the corner :yamseng::dribble:

chandeliers quite difficult coz many small items and fragile. of coz pricing can make u ship 3-4 times to come compare to buy 1 here.haha

LED and downlight safer to ship to here..

chandeliers quite difficult coz many small items and fragile. of coz pricing can make u ship 3-4 times to come compare to buy 1 here.haha

LED and downlight safer to ship to here..

I ordered one bedroom light from TaoBao and it will be arriving this weekend. thought of ordering LED lights too but will wait and see how is the bedroom light first ;)

I ordered one bedroom light from TaoBao and it will be arriving this weekend. thought of ordering LED lights too but will wait and see how is the bedroom light first ;)

happy shopping ..haha

practically my whole house decors, rollers blinds, lights,clocks etc, all get from inside..overall less than 1k sgd only..keke

Thanks for sharing...

Don't mind BlurryKid, can share with me the merchant that you bought ur light from and also which shipper did u use? If ur purchase is ok, then I can buy from the same seller too :)

Same Acquit, mind sharing with me the merchant that you bought ur different items from? Also which shipper did u use?

Thanks for sharing...

Don't mind BlurryKid, can share with me the merchant that you bought ur light from and also which shipper did u use? If ur purchase is ok, then I can buy from the same seller too :)

Same Acquit, mind sharing with me the merchant that you bought ur different items from? Also which shipper did u use?

I bought this for living room and room, 41.1rm each..about shipping to here $10 sgd each

This for kitchen...139 rmb, about $32 include shipping here

my shipper is my regular shipping inside Taobao also..haha!

i also bought switches $5-6 nia..haha

total lighting cost me about less than $300.

Edited by Acquit

Swee! Very smart shopper! Thanks for sharing.

Btw I don't understand what u mean by ur regular shipper is inside Taobao?

Swee! Very smart shopper! Thanks for sharing.

Btw I don't understand what u mean by ur regular shipper is inside Taobao?

oh my shipper who ship here for me is 1 of 'seller' in taobao..they do freight one..

and i also buy myself ..so i just click order myself,send to them to consolidate and send to me only..

thats why plenty of time to find things..

inside any crystal LED lightings etc..cheap also but doesnt suit my theme

Thanks for sharing...

I bought this at RMB $79 for my Mbr light. Bought this clock at RMB $138 for my living room. Bought this rainshower

at RMB $379 for my Mbr toilet too. Now crossing my fingers hope all are good! :good:

Edited by BlurryKid

I bought this for living room and room, 41.1rm each..about shipping to here $10 sgd each

This for kitchen...139 rmb, about $32 include shipping here

my shipper is my regular shipping inside Taobao also..haha!

i also bought switches $5-6 nia..haha

total lighting cost me about less than $300.

Ya ya, I thought of buying switches there also! keke. If everything good I will also buy the kitchen tap. By the way u got purchase any LED lightbulbs there? Any good ones?

Ya ya, I thought of buying switches there also! keke. If everything good I will also buy the kitchen tap. By the way u got purchase any LED lightbulbs there? Any good ones?

i bought the tap from tb too..if u like the big long heavy duty tap, inside about 100+sgd ,local 200-300+

bulbs never buy coz i choose all downlights

switches there's different colour too ,also can choose it..2 way switch also can..

now i am thinking to get Daytona or Panerai Luminor Marina wall clock...i first time saw, find it sooooo funny..HAHA!

i also bought roller blind..1 sqm is about $3..save 10x cost here..hehe

Wah! Shiok! Can share ur TB seller here Acquit? Maybe they also may have something I like. TIA :)

I so love the power of internet!