Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Went over to my flat to take photos for IDs and contractors, very glad to see that other than the toilets, the flat was relatviely clean. Will share photos once current owners shift out!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

a bit bored waiting for contractors to send my quotations, so went ahead to look for another. :)

It's an interesting way to expand on one's design/ideas for the flat.....

am a little bit disappointed to find out that my flat's walls are not really suitable for putting on cement screed, so I am in search for a new design/look for my flat...well, unless is super sand down and then roughen up the walls which would definitely burst my budget.

Hi,

I finally confirm my contractor and have when to see his workmanship. He is not a ID cos all ID very expensive. he is just a contractor and will not draw any 3D picture, will only show what he had done for his customer flat.And he meet my budget. Hope you will find a good one too.

:yamseng:

Hi Cutebaby :)

Most forummers are correct, contractors and ID's price difference is around 10%, at least that's what i've gotten so far.

Which means my reno will still blow my budget by about 4k sigh. Waiting to hear from 2 more before I make a decision.

It's been a while and I've met up with 3 more IDs/contractors to discuss my renovation. Doesn't look like it's going to be anywhere close to my original budget!

But I'm guessing since all the the quotes are within 5k of one another, I really have to spend that amount of money. :(

Oh the other hand, I am so unwilling to make compromises...so let's see how this journey goes. :)

Hi,

I finally confirm my contractor and have when to see his workmanship. He is not a ID cos all ID very expensive. he is just a contractor and will not draw any 3D picture, will only show what he had done for his customer flat.And he meet my budget. Hope you will find a good one too.

:yamseng:

hi may i have your contractor contact please, as I'm also in tight budget.thanks

Tan Boon Liat building is indeed a godsend for people who love wood/clean-cut furniture!

splurged on a queen size bed with storage at Mountain Teak

intending to get some decorative stuff from Pomelo :) Really love their sofas and shelves..unfortunately very out of budget.

For people with LARGE floor space, journey east has really large pieces of furniture...unfortunately nothing fits in my small flat.

Lots of antique shops too for those into very vintage stuff. :)

Am glad to have settled on a sofa from Air.....went ahead and chose Mandarin Orange as the colour of the sofa fabric...hope it's not going to be overly bright!

Kickstarter is pretty amazing to find stuff for house, already backed Clip Trees...:)

Am so excited...getting keys in less than 2 weeks and can start renovation IMMEDIATELY! :)

Hi

You care to share which contractor or ID you decided on?

I will be getting keys to my flat in about three months time (hopfully) so now looking for Ids again.

Finally can put up pictures of my unrenovated flat. :)

First up, view from kitchen to front door.

IMG_2127.jpg

View from kitchen window out of flat

IMG_2123.jpg

View of kitchen from living room, all going to be hacked of course!

IMG_2119.jpg