Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

I can see the nice NUD Hanging lights. are those the 4w one?

Yep, the 4 watts ones, the black bulbs really more for decorative, although over them they do provide a nicer ambience for dining. The white bulbs actually look brighter! Even though same wattage.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Ya, depending on the lay out. Some are really easy to build island, some are not. I also have island. Hehe

Hahhaa May, I just realised I read your tblog a long time ago!!! Was wondering why u want to play mj at my place when u live in bukit batok...lol bk = boon Keng... Faint I misread...

Anyway mj really hard, place is so small. Maybe visit to look see look see and bake can Liao :) I got the red kitchen aid too!!

Yay islanders!! U cook at ur island also. Oil got splash all around the kitchen?

No lah, I cook at the side.... My island just for dining and baking. Not big enough to cook on my island. Hehe....

Hahhaa May, I just realised I read your tblog a long time ago!!! Was wondering why u want to play mj at my place when u live in bukit batok...lol bk = boon Keng... Faint I misread...

Anyway mj really hard, place is so small. Maybe visit to look see look see and bake can Liao :) I got the red kitchen aid too!!

If I stay bukit batok, of course I will not go all the way to potong pasir. We are just 1 mrt apart.... You wrote you want to find space to store mj table so means you do play mj at home. Now you say too small..... Haiz..... :(

Ya I want to find space... But now feels a bit small....does not mean you guys are not welcomed ma....

On a separate note, all the furnishings came at one shot around 10... Sheesh, but tv is late!! But it's looking more like a home now, update later.

Yep, the 4 watts ones, the black bulbs really more for decorative, although over them they do provide a nicer ambience for dining. The white bulbs actually look brighter! Even though same wattage.

hahah nice we have the same fridge! the best stylish fridge ever for small space

hahah nice we have the same fridge! the best stylish fridge ever for small space

yep really nice fridge..very chim, i could not figure out how to use it...btw, do u have 2 coolant plastic packs? I have no idea where to store them?

The Mountain Teak bed...already hurt myself when i knocked my shin into one of the corners...time to get some childproofing done!

IMG_2470_zpsb90310d0.jpg

IMG_2472_zpsfbf195ad.jpg

MBR toilet glass partition installed.

IMG_2475_zpsc4c72731.jpg

The arrival of my red tv console with built in speakers! Heart palpitations during installation, hoping that everything will be ok!

IMG_2480_zps2642e1a9.jpg

IMG_2486_zpsa9aa9902.jpg

Fully installed. and looking pretty hehe

IMG_2488_zps90926e90.jpg

My worktable also came along with it....and I already scratched it...ugh...

IMG_2491_zps7bfb30f8.jpg

The inner living room....had a fun time decorating the place..:)

IMG_2502_zps425751a6.jpg

then came the piano and the tv

IMG_2505_zps8a084568.jpg

The completed look....friend came over to take a look. :)

IMG_2518_zps55bb5e00.jpg

Almost Completed looks of my MBR:

IMG_2506_zpsd770dfa5.jpg

and the shelves

IMG_2509_zpsbc5f1f5e.jpg

yep really nice fridge..very chim, i could not figure out how to use it...btw, do u have 2 coolant plastic packs? I have no idea where to store them?

yah. just store in the freezer it is meant for buckets