Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Been cleaning and cleaning the house for past 2 days.... Still feels dirty...ugh. Any suggestions ? Or is that normal?

Wow HaiDeChen,

Really envied your ideas and creativity. Nice place u got there. Ya. Lots of cleaning even though your ID or contractor covered chemical washing or sort. Pain pain just do it. Then relax lah. :)

I also have high expectations on cleanliness.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Bro, For your room may i ask where u purchase the red colour planks? Was intending to get one to place my consoles due to limited space i have in my room. Does it have to be drilled?

The red planks are ikea lack wall shelves, 1.90 m tall, can just put on floor instead if wall mount. But the shelves are only 30cm wide, not sure enough to out consoles or not.

Wow HaiDeChen,

Really envied your ideas and creativity. Nice place u got there. Ya. Lots of cleaning even though your ID or contractor covered chemical washing or sort. Pain pain just do it. Then relax lah. :)

I also have high expectations on cleanliness.

Thanks! Hai..going over after work to clean again today.....

3rd last major item sent today...my granite top it finally here.

739687_4714630416724_1585011310_o_zps639c20f4.jpg

I fancy it's a bit too reflective....

737405_4714629096691_957428351_o_zps417325ad.jpg

737166_4714626496626_2069395954_o_zps19762044.jpg

The Carysil sink, with a tap i ordered from Amazon..apparently the piping that comes with the faucet is not the same as the one normally used in Singapore....:( contractor is now trying to rectify the issue.

736323_4714623976563_1766204132_o_zps194acfe8.jpg

Is tt e Kohler faucet??? I wanted to order tt initially but changed to something cheaper.. Haa

3rd last major item sent today...my granite top it finally here.

739687_4714630416724_1585011310_o_zps639c20f4.jpg

I fancy it's a bit too reflective....

737405_4714629096691_957428351_o_zps417325ad.jpg

737166_4714626496626_2069395954_o_zps19762044.jpg

The Carysil sink, with a tap i ordered from Amazon..apparently the piping that comes with the faucet is not the same as the one normally used in Singapore....:( contractor is now trying to rectify the issue.

736323_4714623976563_1766204132_o_zps194acfe8.jpg

Is tt e Kohler faucet??? I wanted to order tt initially but changed to something cheaper.. Haa

Yep it is...unfortunately the pipes are not compatible with local pipes...so i gotta modify it.

Haa.. Dun worry.. I tink it's juz a small issue.. Not hard to fix.. It's a black beauty.. Hee

Yep it is...unfortunately the pipes are not compatible with local pipes...so i gotta modify it.

Thanks! Hai..going over after work to clean again today.....

urs all tiles right? What I did was vacuum every corners like windows then wardrobes,after that use a clean cloth to wipe. Then, wash the floors. First round, I used lots of washing detergent, using cloth to wipe the floors, a little warm water helps. 2nd round, wash again, now semi-dry. 3rd round, use a clean dry cloth, wipe tile by tile and I standby a bottle of thinner to remove marks or paint.

For my laminate floor, I vacuum all the dust, then use the chemical given by Kronotex, then use clean water to wipe.

Now, after the glass works, I need to redo the cleaning all over again.

Lol Mrs Loo, you even more on than me!!! But after yesterday's scrubbing, place feels cleaner....I think my cement walls need extra scrubbing.

Haha, I can't stand 'powdery' feeling on my feet. That's y even though reno not complete I already washed once. I did not see many cabinets, how you store your stuffs ah?

Haha, I can't stand 'powdery' feeling on my feet. That's y even though reno not complete I already washed once. I did not see many cabinets, how you store your stuffs ah?

I can't stand that too but am assuming a few rounds of vacuum and mop will get rid of it ? I was puzzling over how to wash the floor and scrub in the living room with all the built-in cabinets ah ? :o

I can't stand that too but am assuming a few rounds of vacuum and mop will get rid of it ? I was puzzling over how to wash the floor and scrub in the living room with all the built-in cabinets ah ? :o

U can't mop. U have to use the traditional way - kneel down and use cloth to wipe, so that you can avoid wetting the cabinets. :sport-smiley-004:

U can't mop. U have to use the traditional way - kneel down and use cloth to wipe, so that you can avoid wetting the cabinets. :sport-smiley-004:

wah...ok, now that you mention it, i did remember doing that for my parents' place many years ago when the place was done...at least for a couple of rounds, but we had a helper then so it was faster...

argh... :bangwall:

Lol Mrs Loo, you even more on than me!!! But after yesterday's scrubbing, place feels cleaner....I think my cement walls need extra scrubbing.

for cement screed, no matter how many times you scrub and wash and mop, it will always feel powdery. that is the disadvantage of cement screed.