Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HaiDeChen

3 Roomer In Potong Pasir

Haidechen, hope you don't mind me kaypoh help u answer ok!

May I knw where did u get this lamp n price?

This lamp is from Koda. As for price you gonna wait for haidechen to reply.

Hi, how you put the speaker in the tv console?

The speaker is built-in within the TV console.. and if I remember correctly, it's from Grafunkt

Edited by bleucheeze

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Oops..i have not logged in for so long..

THe Koda Lamp was slightly damaged, got it for 300 i think.

To the Daft Punk fan..the metal door was custom made by my contractor, i think he works with a doorsmith.

such a nice adobe! thumbs up for the choice of colours and kitchen and concrete-slab-shelves!

somehow the ID/contractors i came across were all very hesitant towards erecting raised concrete platforms...

ah..never noticed the trunking over my gate...that will have to go black!

as for trunking in the house..i purposely left it white. smile.gif wanted to paint them black....maybe i still might, but white itself adds an incomplete feel to the place....smile.gif

Love ur gate : ).. can PM me the contact?

Thanks in advance

Wow loving the cement look and the beautiful colors at your place ! Esp love your collection of paintings !!! Self painted ?

Nice shelf to hold the books ! But will collect dust ? I'm abit concerned now also bout my book shelf.

After cleaning the house like a mad person last night coz some friends are coming over tonight, i had to do it all over again cause my doors arrived!

Front gate, black scissors gate!

IMG_2542_zpsd03c9e24.jpg

view of scissors gate from outside:

IMG_2547_zpse619e048.jpg

Bedroom door, sliding metal door.

IMG_2544_zpsfa57583b.jpg

And my OLENG sofa too! smile.gif Am glad it's not too jarring, overall look still quite harmonious

IMG_2546_zps7c5910d9.jpg

IMG_2553_zps7d3c530d.jpg

Hi,

can i check your scissor gate is iron type or Aluminium?

2. Beauty World ID: I REALLY wanted to work with this company, I have seen works done by the boss on renotalk forums and ABSOLUTELY loved it. Unfortunately, when I got there, I was attended to by a young female ID. First thing I told her was that I dislike wood laminates that look fake and I showed her pictures of what her boss has done. In the pictures, the wooden cabinets look like they were made of real wood, either that or the boss is a genius at playing with wood laminates! She told me they were laminates and proceeded to show me pictures of what she has done. The first picture she showed me immediately set the alarm bells in my head off! Artificial looking wood laminate cabinets! I told her straight away that that was what i disliked, and she said it's the same as her boss's work and proceeded to show me a whole bunch of wood laminate samples. It's as if she cannot understand what I meant when I said I wanted the wood grains in laminates to look natural. (sounds a bit pedantic but I've seen some really gorgeous wood laminate cupboards in renotalk forums and since it can be done, why not go for it?) She then proceeded to show me more laminate samples and more pictures of 'wooden' cabinets she has done. Anyway, I shared with her my vision for my kitchen and asked for a cement screed wall, which according to her is more expensive than tiled walls...hmmm. Anyway, she promised to give me a quote and it's been almost 5 weeks. Guess my budget was not high enough (i said 15k for kitchen). Am actually upset cause I heard such good things about the company but am unsure how to go back and ask for the boss to be my ID instead of her.....

DUDE. You just articulated how I feel about laminate cabinets. They're one of the reasons my blog exists. I too would go for real hard wood as much as possible. And no matter how persistent an ID is about using laminates cos they last longer, are cheaper blablabla...resist it!!! You seem to have a keen sense of taste. The purists at Renotalk hope you'll put that to good use.

Fa,

thisbtotrendmustdie.wordpress.com