Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
OhMyDog

How Costly Is Marble Flooring

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I'm quite new to RT but am glad I found this forum - it's been very helpful and I'e managed to save some money from the tips I got.

I've also contacted Mr Anzari for Marble tiles. He is now located at 38 Sungei Kadut St 2. I,ve selected the Sohar beige marble from Oman but I've not seen my dry-lay. Will try to update on this so more can benefit. *keeping my fingers crossed*

Can someone PM or let me know the place, person or company that supplies marble slabs at a reasonable price. Should be cheaper than Hafary. Thanks.

Hi Lucius and Caroline, can you share/PM the contact for the direct seller of your white volakas? Thanks

Edited by YKK

Please beware of the phone number above....is not the company that Caroline and Lucius are talking about.

According to Caroline the company is 38 Sungei Kadut St 2, I have been there and check it out (is there). They have office and their pre-cut price is good.

Depend on what kind of marble u choose... knew 1 supplier she sell reasonable price too...

can try to contact her for more choices of Marble. Jasmine Tan 81005992 :deal:

Hi everyone, can someone share contacts for marble suppliers selling at reasonable pricing? Looking for white, cream or beige ones. Thanks.

Edited by Darksire

On 13/09/2012 at 6:28 AM, Lauer said:

Cheers!

Hi saw your post on renotalk regarding marble.

I am choosing white marble i.e volakas, ariston or sivec white. range is quite wide from $10psf for pre-cut to $23psf of slab-cut

However, the labour cost i.e laying of tiles is $10.25 psf and grinding and polishing and sealant after laying tiles is 3.25/sqft 

Is this regular? Could you share your quotation with me?

Thanks.

On 5/10/2018 at 10:49 PM, Simonraj said:

Hi saw your post on renotalk regarding marble.

I am choosing white marble i.e volakas, ariston or sivec white. range is quite wide from $10psf for pre-cut to $23psf of slab-cut

However, the labour cost i.e laying of tiles is $10.25 psf and grinding and polishing and sealant after laying tiles is 3.25/sqft 

Is this regular? Could you share your quotation with me?

Thanks.

Did you engage with anyone yet ? any recommendation ?

And if you are particular about the patterns of each slab matching the next, expect to pay even more, as there will be more wastage just to match the natural grain.