Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Dreamer10

Where To Get Nice And Cheap Feng Shui Painting?

U can try level 1 upper serangoon shopping centre. Good bargain for handpainted Drawings with lots of choices.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

We should buy painting based of the artist skills in using colors and the stroke he or she used to bring image to life. Especially for Fengshui, it is more important. The right painting hang up at the right place and at the right time will generate the desired results intend.

I needed a painting just like yours dreamer10 but without the water feature. Very hard to find. And unfortunately, the customised painter only willing to do for SG$880

Where did you get that painting from please? Maybe I can check them out?

Do u think a painting can generate or disrupt the flow of qi? Lol

To my knowledge YES. Fensghui painting creates qi (气息)and often use to change qi element, most widely seen fengshui painting are chinese calligraphy or flowers, chinese calligraphy stands for wisdom, knowledge,culture (智慧与文化), and also strengthen human relationship (人缘), colours are of cos black on white, with gold or black frame. Flowers painting can also strengthen human relationship and improve family relationship, but certain rules to follow, flower colours must be yellow, red , orange , violet, bright colours. Fengshui is about channel in Yang Qi(阳气) to balance up with Ying Qi (阴气).