Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ehspro

My Villa Verde

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

how much you paid for? i was aiming villa verde before buying tai keng. i like the american layout the most where the kitchen is at the front door and the living is at the back. the back yard is like a garden instead, very nice.

how much you paid for? i was aiming villa verde before buying tai keng. i like the american layout the most where the kitchen is at the front door and the living is at the back. the back yard is like a garden instead, very nice.

Jenova,

Mine is the ang moh style, where car porch and kitchen at the back (back lane), living room is facing the front garden with a side gate at the main road. I paid 1.45mil last Jan for a corner terrace 2238sqft land. U can see it in my Sig.

But not all local buyers like american layout, they find it not posh. the typical landed housing is Living Room smell car exhaust.

GMC

The previous owner disabled everything. Anyway most stuff gone case liao

bro,

no need alarm lah, neighborhood quite safe

Jenova,

Mine is the ang moh style, where car porch and kitchen at the back (back lane), living room is facing the front garden with a side gate at the main road. I paid 1.45mil last Jan for a corner terrace 2238sqft land. U can see it in my Sig.

But not all local buyers like american layout, they find it not posh. the typical landed housing is Living Room smell car exhaust.

Wah liao really good price man :drunk:

Wah you never read the fb link, break-in in our estate in Jan lei... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Those were facing the canal and expressway. Urs is sandwich in between , burglars not interested, hard to run away with the loot.

Wah liao really good price man :drunk:

If u look at caveat, I paid the highest durning that period. The seller was firm on the pricing as he claims the unit was the best along the stretch. I have started viewing this project since 2004 were prices for inter plunged to $700k and corner at $890k...

Wah lao so so cheap no wonder everyone selling to reap the profits!!!

sell already still need to buy another House to stay. Unless they downgrade or have another unit somewhere else then really make profit.

My persona take on this . :rolleyes:

sell already still need to buy another House to stay. Unless they downgrade or have another unit somewhere else then really make profit.

My persona take on this . :rolleyes:

Ya lor, was refering those who have invested in excess units...back in 2006 I know a engineer who has 9 private properties!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Ya lor, was refering those who have invested in excess units...back in 2006 I know a engineer who has 9 private properties!! :jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop:

Your house looks great!! :good: I think I need to wait 20 years later to buy this man.. haha!

Don't know 20 years later I still can climb stairs or not.. :P Hope I won't end up rolling down like a ball.. :rofl: